S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2

international Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Game is dying fast

'Busted

Vorrei fare a tutti i complimenti! parlo dei gm!

wikael

Problem joining a match

SpeCTraLNoiSE

Pinned Sohbet MuhabbeT Geyik - TR

redmasmas

Funktionierende "Cash verdienen" Optionen

7eeeeeeN

Recent Activities

• 'Busted -

Replied to the thread Game is dying fast.

Quote from Jules: “so its hard to get good video ” if you cant record it, you cant say its wh......
  • Jules -

You can say whatever you want, i dont know if you are blind or something, but go play ryokan in pub, there you can see how many ppl use wh, try to go behind the walls without making noices, BOOM HEADSHOT thru the wall. PPL who use wh in this game are not…
  • wikael -

Replied to the thread Vorrei fare a tutti i complimenti! parlo dei gm!.

Quindi invece e giustissimo stare zitti e subire insulti e hacking.... ho capito. va be! comunque potrei sapere per quanto tempo avrò la chat bannata?
  • 'Busted -

Liked AzaX-SRB’s post in the thread Game is dying fast.

Like (Post)
    Actually @Jules you are not right in any sentence you wrote. Couple days ago my team and i played cw versus 3 or 4 game admins in same team. I see them very often in game on pub channels or in cw's. You want to say that in every match you played you…
  • SpeCTraLNoiSE -

Replied to the thread Problem joining a match.

yeah...that solved my problem. thank you very much.
  • AzaX-SRB -

Actually @Jules you are not right in any sentence you wrote. Couple days ago my team and i played cw versus 3 or 4 game admins in same team. I see them very often in game on pub channels or in cw's. You want to say that in every match you played you…
  • Raider -

Liked 'Busted’s post in the thread Game is dying fast.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jules: “Wheres all GM/GAs? havent see them online about 4months? ” i was around 400 hours online in this time. so yes, we are here and yes we catch cheaters. Quote from Jules: “EVERY GAME has 1-2 WH retards ” i get called cheater…
  • 'Busted -

Quote from Jules: “Wheres all GM/GAs? havent see them online about 4months? ” i was around 400 hours online in this time. so yes, we are here and yes we catch cheaters. Quote from Jules: “EVERY GAME has 1-2 WH retards ” i get called cheater…
  • Jules -

Posted the thread Game is dying fast.

Thread
    Wheres all GM/GAs? havent see them online about 4months? wheres xingcode update? today 5 games and EVERY GAME has 1-2 WH retards, so got 5 loses, no, i dont make reports every hacker cause you dont give bans, and if i wanna play i play, i dont have time…
  • iiRapiiD -

Replied to the thread Problem joining a match.

Hey SpeCTraLNoiSE Have you tried the Check files button ? It on the left of the start button.