S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2

international Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Clan erstellen -> Lösung gefunden

'Busted

New mode , map ,guns and equipments

Vigil

Deadlyimpact sucht Verstärkung!

Pinned TS Serverliste

Kugelsturm

SKILL de bahar kafe turnuvaları başlıyor.

Nimrook

Recent Activities

• Raider -

Liked 'Busted’s post in the thread Clan erstellen -> Lösung gefunden.

Like (Post)
    Das Problem wurde nach ausgiebiger Suche gefunden. Die Fehlermeldung bei Erstellen eines Clans ist schlichtweg die falsche. Die Voraussetzung neben dem angezeigten Mindestlevel ist ein SP Stand von 30 000 SP, denn so viel kostet das Erstellen eines…
  • 'Busted -

Replied to the thread Clan erstellen -> Lösung gefunden.

Das Problem wurde nach ausgiebiger Suche gefunden. Die Fehlermeldung bei Erstellen eines Clans ist schlichtweg die falsche. Die Voraussetzung neben dem angezeigten Mindestlevel ist ein SP Stand von 30 000 SP, denn so viel kostet das Erstellen eines…
  • Vigil -

Replied to the thread New mode , map ,guns and equipments.

i really like what you wrote in here keep it up i hope they hear it and respond to it
  • -'Python'- -

Replied to the thread New mode , map ,guns and equipments.

I really would like something new in the game and the old supremes brought back :)
  • AlterEgo"Red" -

Liked zaidi’s post in the thread New mode , map ,guns and equipments.

Like (Post)
    Dears good morning I would like to take this opportunity to share an awesome idea with developers of the game. i was thinking the aliens should be introduced in the game. 1) alien mercenary with more LP or alien equipment with more LP. 2)Alien guns…