S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2

international Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Maybe it's time to take action?

Chipmunk

Good thing

Wadiya

Tipo di Connessione

Rik

Ticket cevap verilmedi.

Andios

SCAMBIO ARMI

IronMan93

Recent Activities

• Senj -

Liked CqeezY’s post in the thread Special Force 2 was stimmt momentan nicht?.

Like (Post)
    Guten Morgen; Tag; Abend oder Nacht Schleifen wir grad nicht vom Thema ab ? Warten wir doch erstmal ab was noch vor uns liegen könnte. Klar wäre es schön zu wissen was noch kommt ob überhaupt noch was passiert. Eigendlich haben wir auch das recht…
  • Naawi' -

Liked Chipmunk’s post in the thread Maybe it's time to take action?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Prediction': “Quote from Chipmunk: “if there was active staff ready to take action immidiatly, eventho this is a far sought dream ” We are active and doing our best limited to our possibilities. Our permissions and possibilities are…
  • Chipmunk -

Replied to the thread Maybe it's time to take action?.

Quote from Prediction': “Quote from Chipmunk: “if there was active staff ready to take action immidiatly, eventho this is a far sought dream ” We are active and doing our best limited to our possibilities. Our permissions and possibilities are…
  • Wadiya -

Replied to the thread Good thing.

Quote from apokalypse: “From what I know that‘s already possible. You just need to contact an admin through the support system with the detailed information and reasons, but I might be wrong. ” That is theoretically (also practically, lul)…
  • Rik -

Replied to the thread Tipo di Connessione.

Salve. Io posso dirti che da parenti c'è una linea in fibra con il modem collegato a distanza di una ventina di centimetri con la powerline ed il segnale wifi copre tutto l'appartamento. Sfortunatamente non saprei darti una risposta tecnica che…