Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

• 2damfast -

Replied to the thread From Skill special force 2 to Hack special force 2.

Quote from Mirec: “EN: You do new events, but you do not do anything to reduce the number of cheaters, and the new 25 headshots are created equal to them. And I want to alert you to bugs such as acr chocoriver is still bugged and kill cam is also bugged.…
  • 2damfast -

Liked Mirec’s post in the thread From Skill special force 2 to Hack special force 2.

Like (Post)
    EN: You do new events, but you do not do anything to reduce the number of cheaters, and the new 25 headshots are created equal to them. And I want to alert you to bugs such as acr chocoriver is still bugged and kill cam is also bugged. And when you're GA…
  • Finet -

Replied to the thread Just Some Ideas !.

Hello there, I'll try to answer to all suggestions made on this thread. 1. Capsules and weapons: Some come back after some time, like happened with SG Iron Gun, HK417 Jabberwock, ACR Haunted.... But not all can come back, because if they are always…
  • Ryiuken -

Posted the thread Manutenzione 17/10/2018.

Thread
    announcement_skillsf2_ww_b099d97ac9aa12318d38c7181c653711.jpg Attenzione soldati, Domani, 17/10/2018 sarà effettuata la nostra regolare manutenzione. I servizi web e i server non saranno raggiungibili a partire dalle ore 10:00 CEST [04:00 EDT]. Non…