Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

• adamjason -

Replied to the thread what is wrong with skills GM ?.

well i made cheat to combat the one's that gm not banning but it's fine i will just start with name changer aimbot auto kill now and I will give it way 100% free life time
  • AzaX-SRB -

Replied to the thread what is wrong with skills GM ?.

Ahahahahahahahahahhahha. I told you that your cheat is obvious bro. You got what you deserve and please find other game to play.
  • adamjason -

Posted the thread what is wrong with skills GM ?.

Thread
    So i was on game with 2 players using hacks i begged for them to be kicked no one kick so I went and got cheat turned it on and gm ban me Why Gm was in match watching the other 2 cheaters I go to one of my main acc other 2 cheaters still in the game. …
  • Rik -

Liked Salix’s post in the thread So long....

Like (Post)
    Heyho Soldiers, today it is time for me to say goodbye. I will leave Gameforge for a new job which of course also means that my work on Skill will end. I'm glad to be able to hand over the reigns in the capable hands of @MissEarp , but I'm also really…
  • Rik -

Liked MissEarp’s post in the thread MissEarp pulls the trigger now.

Like (Post)
    Hello dear Community, a few of you might have seen me in the forum before. Now I want to introduce myself officially, finally. I will be your new CoMa. Thus far I helped out with a few things in SKILL but now I am on board fully. I hope we will have a…