Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 293.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

• Hello Everyone!

Chipmunk - - Discussions

Haha thanks everyone!

• Hello Everyone!

Chipmunk - - Discussions

hahahhaha Socke! Yes, I eat a lot and my catch rate is 0,00000000001% so better get your masterballs out! hahaha!

• Hello Everyone!

Chipmunk - - Discussions

@Albus , you are welcome! @Socke4fame Choose an option 1: Pokebal ----- 2: Bag 3: Fight ----- 4: Run @MaTa'♪ , I said many things in the past but thanks! @Senakhtenre Don't worry, I know how to handle Fragile stuff hehehee and of course at my one and only love! @Bebe.Strumph Thank you I'm glad to see you again haha! yes everything is sorted and I'm really looking forward to the next stages of life hehehe

• Hello Everyone!

Chipmunk - - Discussions

Hi everyone! Just notifying I'm officially back to the game, I took some time off after leaving the Team, to get many things in order! I actually really missed the game, but no worries crazy Chippy is back in play! If you want to play some games find me in-game, I will probably host give-away events later aswell, when this will happen I will notify that on Facebook/Board. That's being said... -how are you all? Also, to all new players and NA Players, welcome, I'm glad you guys are able to play o…

• Nederlanders in SKILL!

Chipmunk - - Discussions

Hey Ketut, beetje laat, maar dat klopt nu het forum veranderd is weer wel! :p @Defsky7793 , het is zeker een leuke game, ik speel nog steeds had een tijdje een break, maar welkom! Met vriendelijke groet, Chipmunk

• Remove 100% Zoom-In Accuracy

Chipmunk - - Suggestions

+1 , also a sniper hit should be 100% damage, no tank shots etc... unless you really shoot on Legs/Foot..

• It's a bug, when your connection is too weak to connect to the server or your own internet is a bit bad. Often happends with wireless, it makes you lagg ingame, when you go out or you get kicked out. It shows the message (illegal software detected, client will close in (10) ) But nothing happends, just click the cross and rejoin and your connection should be restored to normal again. Kind regards, Chipmunk

• It's not allowed to discuss bans on the board, Therefore send in a ticket: support.skill.gameforge.com Kind regards, Chipmunk

• In het weekend wordt er sowieso later gereageerd, maar 8 dagen is zeker wel erg lang. Ik zou anders even Stoked of P5ykoOHD een bericht sturen en anders de verantwoordelijke : Matthias. Met vriendelijke groet, Chipmunk

• E-mail vergeten

Chipmunk - - Help and Questions

stuur een support ticket naar: support.skill.gameforge.com Hier kunnen we met genoeg informatie kijken of we het terug kunnen vinden. Met vriendelijke groet, Chipmunk

• announcement_skillsf2_ww_9366a7e0fbd2726467669b48692a1add.jpg Soldaten! Deze Donderdag op 04/02/2016'- , zal er een maintenance plaats vinden. Web services en de servers zullen niet toegankelijk zijn vanaf 10:00 AM CET Je kan niet inloggen en spelen tijdens de maintenance. Als de servers weer online zijn, laten wij dit uiteraard weten! Met vriendelijke groeten, Chipmunk & Het S.K.I.L.L. Team

• Nederlanders in SKILL!

Chipmunk - - Discussions

Die MG4 Opendot , is niet meer verkrijgbaar ivm dat de capsule shop voor de Blackwidow er niet meer is. Je kan volgens mij nog wel eentje bemachtigen als je VIP Koopt, voor de rest is het wachten op een nieuwe mogelijkheid Of een event misschien haha. Met vriendelijke groet, Chipmunk

• Hello zooM, First of all, yes we are here to maintain the board and as doing so, censor offensive words leading to racism or heavily insults towards one and an other. Secondly, this is not the place to create a personal #Dare with hashtags. Do not dare me, do not test me. I hope you enjoy your small break. I'm not here to create personal wars or anything, of course we understand the frustration, but it's not up to us to decide what will happen, I'm sorry, but there simply is no information , not…

• Hello Everyone, Please pay attention to the following: - Please do not use Foul language which could be taken "offensive" or in some cases picked up as being "Racist". - The board is to discuss your idea's and opinions on the topic in a free and nice way. - We would love to keep the board friendly and clean. - Users who go against the board rules, will therefore be warned if necessary. I thank you for cooperation in keeping the board friendly and fun. Kind regards, Chipmunk

• Hello ReaperFromNA, Please watch your language on the board, we want to keep the board friendly and welcome to everyone, which means we keep the board clean from swearing or any insults/offensive remarks. I thank you for understanding and would like to ask you to keep this in mind for the next time you post. Kind regards, Chipmunk

• Hallo xBoltAxion, Dit plaatje geeft aan of het dag / nacht is , ook laat het een getal zien. Dit zijn Daily Rewards, je kan er maximaal 3 per dag krijgen. Zodra je op het plaatje klikt (soms even goed klikken) dan vershijnt er een nieuwe pop-up waar je uit optie 1 - 2 - 3 kan kiezen , je kan hier een van kiezen om je reward te zien , deze reward word in je inventory geplaatst of als het een capsule is in de capsule market. Je kan ook coin rewards krijgen (SP) en die word automatisch toegevoegd a…

• Code [42200] Failed

Hi Pharaoh, This error is mostly due to your internet connection, I would advise you to try the following: - Too many programs running at the same time as the game: Please close all other programs and applications while running SKILL. Especially the ones needing an internet connection - Bad firewall/anti virus settings- To fix this, make sure SKILL is added to the list of Allowed Programs in your antivirus and/or firewall settings - ISP problems- Your Internet provider may have a problem which i…

• Code [42200] Failed

Thread moved to correct section of the board.

• Code [42200] Failed

Chipmunk - - Discussions

Closed for reason: Double post. Please note in the future to not make several threads, which have the same purpose. Kind regards, Chipmunk *Thread closed by Chipmunk*

• New player

Chipmunk - - Discussion Thread

Hi SkiinY_, First of all welcome to SKILL SF2! Related to your question regarding hacks, we update our anti-cheat frequently to constantly fight hackers, of course it's difficult to completely block the cheats being used, but we have a huge team that works daily on fighting hackers and abusers of the game regarding our ToS. If you notice anything strange, you are free to join the fight with us and send your report to: support.skill.gameforge.com I wish you a lot of fun and luck in the game and h…