Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

• Good Old Times

SaneLunatic - - Hall Of Fame

The Good Old Times... Anyone remember? This screenshot dates from 1 november 2013 Good_Old_Times.jpg

• Nederlanders in SKILL!

SaneLunatic - - Discussions

Waar zijn die Belgen!!!? Groetjes SaneLunatic aka eN'Sane aka wpManiak aka energy'Sane aka Aversus'Sane

• Posting a comparison here won't make any difference. These so called 'noobs' who call every player who kills them a 'hacker' don't even know this forum exists. These people will always be there and you should just learn to ignore it and live with it. Kind regards SaneLunatic

• Two bothersome issues

SaneLunatic - - Suggestions

Even pubstars with armour + capsule SG / jabberwock + speedboots + whatever they need / use. Are no match for ME! Kind regards SaneLunatic

• Fps lag issue

SaneLunatic - - Bugs/Technical Problems

Quote from spamzilla: “But, his specs are high and it must be able to run the game on the highest settings.” No offence, but that's the funniest thing I've ever heard. Even with a gaming PC I never play on the higest settings. Kind regards SaneLunatic

• Light Combat Boots

SaneLunatic - - Hall Of Fame

Screen_Shot00006.png GG WP Kind regards SaneLunatic

• Recommended assault rifle

vdll is right, my friend. You can't say K2 gives you 'random headshots'. If you aim at the toes with a K2 you'll hit the toes... If you aim at the toes with a High Recoil Weapon and you still manage to get a headshot (maybe even while moving) that's what we call a random headshot. Kind regards SaneLunatic

• Can't help you if you don't write in English. Kind regards SaneLunatic

• Update Feedback

Block teams who get reported too much. Although I guess the chance of abusing this is too high and will ruin the whole point of this matchmaking system. Every clan can find opponents now without being kicked from every single room for bein' too good. But (of course there is no way to counter this) this also counts for 'real' cheaters. Kind regards SaneLunatic

• For competitive play I'd say CZ or AWP. Imo the Cheytac is just too slow and could bring you in an disadvantage while getting pushed by several opponents at once. The CZ or AWP will be better in such a situation. The PSG and Dragonuv are fun to play with, but because of the lack of damage it's not always reliable for competitive play, imo. Kind regards SaneLunatic

• +1 (except for in-game voice communication, no need for it..) Kind regards SaneLunatic

• Interactive maps?

SaneLunatic - - Suggestions

Would be nice, but only for public, though. Otherwise there will be lots of annoying spots probably who would be getting 'abused'. I just don't want such lame playstyles in competitive. (If it keeps with simple accesibilities like that balcony there is no problem, but if you go too far in it it'll destroy the competitive side. Can't really explain it very well I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. :D) Kind regards SaneLunatic

• Clan Matchmaking

Love it. - Still Beta Phase so I guess that's the reason why it's only 6 wins? (make it 9 in the future) - Dunno if it's all on purpose, but why is there a cancel button if you can't use it? (We end up playing against hackers. Next search we get the same opponents. How can we cancel this? ^^) - How does the choice of map work? If we look for TDM we end up playing Blasting... or our opponents will end up playing TDM when they searched for blasting. ... - Dunno if it was a bug, but as far as I kno…

• How's SKILL these days?

This signature.. Isn't it time for a new one..? Kind regards SaneLunatic

• How's SKILL these days?

Eventhough the public channels are filled with retards/kids it's still fun to play. Once in a while you'll still counter a 'cheater', but you shouldn't let 1 person ruin your day. Retards and cheaters will always be there. Also in p2p games. I've noticed you have been playing CS:GO. The matchmaking there is filled with retards/cheaters as well. Kind regards SaneLunatic

• So long to wait

SaneLunatic - - Help and Questions

Just keep logging in and play 10 hours a day. Eventually you'll notice if there's an update. Kind regards SaneLunatic

• Cheaters in Clanwars

Quote from P5ykoOHD: “Castration is the key ... within 2 generations, no more dumbwits hacking.” +1 Kind regards SaneLunatic

• Language in S.K.I.L.L

Next thing we know we'll be running around covered in scarfs when playing Desert Camp. Kind regards SaneLunatic

• Edit your settings to low graphics et cetera. Before starting a match. Kind regards SaneLunatic

• custom sens

Why would you do this? All games are different and so they need a different mouse sensitivity? Kind regards SaneLunatic