Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 208.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

• I think @ElVolKo was talking about the esports section (as written above). What happened since PL, ML, ES and the Allstars cup? I‘ve been in the ESL studios several times and imo things didn‘t get better since then.

• Current Playerbase

Socke4fame - - Discussion Thread

I‘m sorry, but I do not believe that unless a CoMa confirms it. I never had any issues finding a match of my choice in the early mornings. Now it‘s getting harder and harder to find that. I won‘t name any games name, but since it‘s been released I keep meeting so many „ex skillers“ that came over. @Busted I know Skill at least as good as you do...

• Current Playerbase

Socke4fame - - Discussion Thread

The playerbase is decreasing since other fps games are being released and developed with... lets say more effort. Dragonfly is probably developing new, more promising games since SF2 has already been terminated in several regions. The playerbase will not grow anymore. At least I don‘t see that.

• Der Modus ist cool, ne echte Abwechslung für zwischendurch. Die Events sind großzügig und gefallen mir Die neuen Kapseln sind super (Schallis, yaaaay ). Ich bin mir allerdings ziemlich sicher, dass die Gewinnwahrscheinlichkeit mal wieder nach unten korrigiert wurde... Äußerst wenige Gewinner. Bugfixes gab es augenscheinlich keine, was ich nachwievor schade finde.

• The rewards you get from the new orgelboxes are activated once you open them. I want to at least decide WHEN to use them...

• Quote from Jules: “I hope it dont take too much time, i like to play this again before all players are gone. i have noticed that same sf2 clans and ppl has start playing other game like we do... ” The game launched in late 2013. Playing different games after more than 4 years of SKILL is how things go. If they keep releasing new content players won‘t completely leave though

• Hatte gestern mal wieder den Fall, dass die verbuggte Killcam eine Meldung unmöglich gemacht hat. Und eine einfache Ingamemeldung bringt nur sehr bedingt was... Schade

• There won‘t be another anticheat. Gameforge signed contracts which restricts them to stick to wellbia.

• Versagen des SKILL-Supports

Socke4fame - - Diskussionen

Quote from dinoS: “Kann man denn ein Statement von diesen "CommunityMagern" erhalten? ” Ticket im Supportsystem melden. Allerdings ist das nur sinnvoll, wenn man ABSOLUT sicher ist, die Sperre irrtümlicherweise erhalten zu haben. Wenn der Bann erneut geprüft und bestätigt wurde und du immer wieder das Ticket meldest, wirst du einfach aus dem Ticketsystem geworfen

• Future of eSports in SKILL SF2

Socke4fame - - Discussions

Of course it's technically possible, but it won't happen cause there are servers for NA. For other countries beside EU and Middle East, there is no license so Gameforge can't lift the ip block for them.

• Can’t see others

Socke4fame - - Bugs/Technical Problems

Never heard that before... Did you try the "check files" function in the launcher or a clean reinstall?

• Why don't we have this map?

I guess they're holding it back for upcoming patches.

• Community: - Wann wird es das nächste Community vs. GM-Turnier geben? - Wann wird es das nächste (vor über einem Jahr versprochene) TS-Meeting geben? - Welche Events werden die der ESL ersetzen? Mit "andere Events" ist keine Frage beantwortet, sondern nur ein weiteres Fragezeichen in den Raum geworfen worden. Bugs: - Wann wird die seit der beta angeschlagene Killcam gefixt? - Wird es Änderungen/Anpassungen an der sog. hit detection geben? - Warum sind die Fadenkreuze einiger Waffen nicht zentrie…

• Kapseln?

Socke4fame - - Diskussionen

Kann deinen Ärger gut verstehen, mir geht es ähnlich.... Aber wie Prediction schon gesagt hat, sind wir selbst schuld. Niemand zwingt uns dazu, hunderte Kapseln zu kaufen Bin aber auch einer der Unbelehrbaren. Die Hoffnung stirbt ja bekanntlich zuletzt

• @AzaX-SRB the QBZ got a facelift XD

• Post your System Specs

Updated specs: ● Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q @ 2560x1440, 144Hz ● Computer Case: Corsair Obsidian750d ● Mother Board: MSI Z77 MPOWER ● Graphic Card: Inno3D GTX1080 iChiLL X4 ● CPU: i7-3770 @ 3.40GHz ● Memory: Kingston Hyperx Genesis 4x 4GB 1600 ● Power Supply: BeQuiet! Power Zone 850W ● CPU Cooler: Zalman CNPS 9900 MAX Blue

• Cash Rewards

Socke4fame - - Suggestions

Quote from frontline: “I asked this same thing last year coz old sf2 was doing it,but the answer was,"no,no,...."this is not aeria" this skill.LOL..boom boommmmmmm. Kids,we can just dream and dream like pie in the sky with no reality.lol. ” Nevertheless, GF is the only reason why you're able to play the game. Otherwise ProSiebenSat.1/aeria would've just said "ciaaaaaao". Better to not have a loyalty reward system than not being able to play cause aeria shut down the servers.

• Cash Rewards

Socke4fame - - Suggestions

I like the idea, it would be a kind of loyalty reward system like there is in different games, too. Unfortunately, i am very sure this won't happen in SKILL.

• VIP Level and guns

You can find the items here

• NA AND EU

I liked the way games like crossfire managed it. Players could choose the server in the server browser. Unfortunately -like Busted said- many players would play pretty laggy and thats why the servers are handled separately.