Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 71.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

• Maintenance 13/08/2018

Finet - - Announcements

Attention Soldiers! The maintenance is over. See you in game! Best regards, Your S.K.I.L.L. Team

• ¡Saludos, soldados! Los servidores vuelven a estar accesibles. Atentamente, Vuestro equipo de S.K.I.L.L - Special Force 2

• announcement_skillsf2_ww_b099d97ac9aa12318d38c7181c653711.jpg ¡Saludos, soldados! Este Lunes 13/08/2018, realizaremos nuestro mantenimiento rutinario. Los servicios web y los servidores no estarán disponibles a partir de las 10:00 AM CEST (04:00 EST), por lo que no podréis conectar y jugar durante el mantenimiento. La duración estimada del mantenimiento es de 2 horas 30 minutos aproximadamente. Cuando los servidores estén de vuelta informaremos. Atentamente, Vuestro equipo de S.K.I.L.L. - Specia…

• Maintenance 13/08/2018

Finet - - Announcements

announcement_skillsf2_ww_b099d97ac9aa12318d38c7181c653711.jpg Attention Soldiers! On 13.08.2018 (Today) we will perform our regular maintenance. Web services and servers will be not reachable starting from 10:00 CEST [04:00 EST]. You will not be able to connect and play during the maintenance. The estimated downtime for this maintenance is about 2 hours 00 minutes. When the servers are back online, we will let you know. Best regards, Your S.K.I.L.L. Team

• Please Skill!

Finet - - Discussion Thread

Hello @frontline, I quote you the Standard Terms and Conditions of Use where it says that. Quote from Standard Terms and Conditions of Use: “3.2.5- It is not permissible to use the ‪Gameforge‬ Services via anonymisation services or similar means capable of suppressing or concealing the real IP address or the origin of the user.” On of the things that VPN software does is mask the real IP and give you a new IP from another country. This is against the Standard Terms and Conditions of Use due to i…

• Broken Weapons

Finet - - Discussions

Hello, This is a currently known issue, however I can assure you that we are working on getting this solved as quick as we can and it should be back to normal soon. We're sorry for any inconvenience created over this and we hope this hasn't affected your gaming experience too much. Best Regards, Finet.

• Skill Sf2 R.I.P

Finet - - Discussions

Hello, This is a currently known issue, however I can assure you that we are working on getting this solved as quick as we can and it should be back to normal soon. We're sorry for any inconvenience created over this and we hope this hasn't affected your gaming experience too much. Best Regards, Finet.

• ¡Saludos, soldados! Los servidores vuelven a estar accesibles. Atentamente, Vuestro equipo de S.K.I.L.L - Special Force 2

• Attention Soldiers! The maintenance is over. See you in game! Best regards, Your S.K.I.L.L. Team

• Maintenance 31/07/2018

Finet - - Announcements

Attention Soldiers! The maintenance is over. See you in game! Best regards, Your S.K.I.L.L. Team

• announcement_skillsf2_ww_b099d97ac9aa12318d38c7181c653711.jpg ¡Saludos, soldados! Este Martes 31/07/2018, realizaremos nuestro mantenimiento rutinario. Los servicios web y los servidores no estarán disponibles a partir de las 13:30 AM CEST (07:30 EST), por lo que no podréis conectar y jugar durante el mantenimiento. La duración estimada del mantenimiento es de 3 horas 30 minutos aproximadamente. Cuando los servidores estén de vuelta informaremos. Atentamente, Vuestro equipo de S.K.I.L.L. - Speci…

• Maintenance 31/07/2018

Finet - - Announcements

announcement_skillsf2_ww_b099d97ac9aa12318d38c7181c653711.jpg Attention Soldiers! On 31.07.2018 (Tomorrow) we will perform our regular maintenance. Web services and servers will be not reachable starting from 13:30 CEST [07:30 EST]. You will not be able to connect and play during the maintenance. The estimated downtime for this maintenance is about 3 hours 30 minutes. When the servers are back online, we will let you know. Best regards, Your S.K.I.L.L. Team

• Skill Sf2 R.I.P

Finet - - Discussions

Hello there, I'd like to answer all questions you made here and also clarify some things. Quote from Will.i.am: “Another way to revive SKILL is to put up more ads on more websites and have more video ads on YouTube to make the game look cool so it can draw back players to the game and also help get more people to play SKILL. ” Skill is being advertised from time to time and also get some promotional videos. I personally try to make new videos, with some Staff mates help, after every Update to ma…

• Skill Sf2 R.I.P

Finet - - Discussions

Hello @Worlej, Quote from Worlej: “Okay Finet, but you know that, Camo perm isn't enough? People want money, or at least cash, but even if you offer 500cash per Go4 win, you would have to add something intresting. ” Community Cups prizes are not high as the old GO4Skill ones, I'm aware of this. It's not so attractive as before for "ESL" players. Quote from Worlej: “1. Fever time last update i don't know? 6 months ago? even longer. ” As I told before, we are already working in a new update that w…

• Skill Sf2 R.I.P

Finet - - Discussions

Hello @HauN, Communication between us is fine. I can assure you that Italy is still searching for new teamlers Best Regards, Finet.

• Skill Sf2 R.I.P

Finet - - Discussions

Hello there Quote from HauN: “I would like to help you (not just at the ticket/support level) in eradicating hackers on the game. But currently i'm just a useful user ” We really appreciate the community feedback and collaboration, it's really useful for us and helps a lot! Quote from Worlej: “Versus is dead in every game, go4 sill on? not in skill, btw. my friend have wrote to support to be Game Moderator, in June, its 24July and he still don't have answer :v sad ” ESL Versus Seasons got remove…

• Attention Soldiers! The maintenance is over. See you in game! Best regards, Your S.K.I.L.L. Team

• Maintenance 17/07/2018

Finet - - Announcements

• announcement_skillsf2_ww_b099d97ac9aa12318d38c7181c653711.jpg Salut soldați, Mâine, 17.07.2018 va fi efectuată o mentenanță regulară a serverelor. Serviciile web și serverele nu vor fi accesibile începând cu ora 10:00 CEST [04:00 EST]. Nu vă veți putea conecta și/sau juca în timpul mentenanței. Durata estimativă a mentenanței este de aproximativ 3 ore. Când serverele vor fi din nou online, vă vom anunța. Toate cele bune, Echipa ta de S.K.I.L.L