Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

• Skill Sf2 R.I.P

bot - - Discussions

This game is completly dead...i´ve been away for a couple of months,and what i notice when i came back to play is :(beside the cheaters), that ppl are leaving the game only 1 channel at alpha server gets full same at Cw´s server...at night game dies completly, no Cw´s are found and just a few ppl are seen playing at pubs! so this is undeniable signs that ppl are leaving and the game is slowly dying!

• Why?

bot - - Discussions

game in unplayable for months! i´ve been away for maybe 2 or 3 months,when i came back still the same cheaters alll arround...its just a lost cause no hope no more

• SERVER LAG?

bot - - Bugs/Technical Problems

Quote from inFAMOUS': “while what you're saying does happen. I'm not talking about the lag from players joining at all. Its the random lags and fps drops i get in-game, with no trigger for it at all. Ping remains good. Just awful servers ” +1... but game also lags when someone joins the match...

• Weird bug ?

thanks

• Weird bug ?

happen to me too,but i cant fix it!

• New Patch needed!!!!!

bot - - Suggestions

thanks,i just hope it not to be just new content, but hackshield patch too!

• New Patch needed!!!!!

bot - - Suggestions

hello! After the latest patch everything went fine no cheats ingame for about 2 or 3 weeks was all good,but now....they´re back! New hacker wave already ingame many cheaters like the well known PIPIPIPI or PIPI-kill-gm that make the game unplayable! so we need new patch on hackshield!!! i hope it does´nt take too long for ppl on gameforge or dragonfly update the hack protection shield,cause last time it took months!!! Cheers

• Vip Map Event BUG?

i played Death Round on Skywalker got a win but on event board it does´nt register the win! what should i do? thx

• who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• New Game Mode?

bot - - Discussions

that´s no new game mode,thats just some random Esl Pro Player i see a lot of them lately

• Hackers/Cheaters Ingame

bot - - Discussions

Hello, Is it the purpose of Skill Special Force 2 play against hackers/cheaters? Why no patch is ever made to block currently known cheats? Why everyday when i come to play 9 of 10 times when i enter a TeamDeathmatch there´s someone cheating in a way that´s impossible to even respawn? im just saying that this current hacker/cheater wave has been on and on for months or maybe even a year...this is unbarable! Current Ban of cheating players method is mostly done by players themselfs " spot " "repo…

• Quote from JustaGoodGuy: “I wonder when SKILL is going to make something with Snipers? Today 80% of snipers use Macro stuff (illegal) + have dot maked on their screen, allowing them to shoot fast without aiming, making a one-shot kills from Chey-Tac or Barret. Sniper weapon should have twice as slow aiming speed. And the stuff when you can shoot it immediately after the change - has to be removed, because it's the main reason that allows them to use macro and shoot bam-bam-bam - like 3 shots for…

• Cheaters ingame

bot - - Help and Questions

Quote from 'Busted: “and did you recorded them? about "not fast enough" i can only say that we try t get them out as fast as possible. ” well, i appreciate your(s) effort ,but the thruth is that it is´nt working its not eficient Gameforge need´s a better system. Keep up

• Cheaters ingame

Quote from 'Busted: “sry i need to laugh we spend hours and hours every day to clear the servers. and then someone says this..... ” so maybe GameForge needs more active GM´s or you are´nt fast enough! Btw i had just finish dinner and loged in to play, i found some TDM in hangar 1º match after dinner...guess what !... 3 losers cheating at same time...impossible.

• Cheaters ingame

Quote from fACT': “What I can not believe is that in every match is a cheater. What you can do about it, is to record the Game and send it to the Support. Kind Regards, fACT' ” ok,so i posted this yesterday,today the first room i join 2 cheaters immediately show up ...this is worst then ever...im glad i never spend a cent in game... GameForge or the people responsible for game arent doing their job as they should ...they only care about the money...as long as people buy stuff everything is fine.…

• Cheaters ingame

why is the game infested with cheaters ? isnt supposed the game have some protection against cheaters? i dont see any! i just cant finish a game properly cause all the time some cheater comes in and ruin the match completly by killing all with OPK or whatver it is they´re using...and this is going on for months... im sure all know " pipipipipipipip" that guy is arround for months!!! please consider that its becoming impossible to play the game when constantly some cheater comes and blow all up! …

• Armoury Map Capsules

bot - - Discussions

Quote from iiRapiiD: “Please take a loot at this thread: Valentine's event bullshi.t ”

• Improving esports

bot - - Discussion Thread

get back the serversided netcode where martyrs did not exist +1

• get back the serversided netcode where martyrs did not exist The most important change in gameplay for me, i die all the time behind walls where im already hidden like 1 or 2 seconds...big latency when i have 200MBs fiber optics connection. this is the most lagged game experience i ever had! please GameForge consider that!