Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 195.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

• announcement_skillsf2_ww_b099d97ac9aa12318d38c7181c653711.jpg Attention Soldiers! On 31.07.2018 (Tomorrow) we will perform our regular maintenance. Web services and servers will be not reachable starting from 13:30 CEST [07:30 EST]. You will not be able to connect and play during the maintenance. The estimated downtime for this maintenance is about 3 hours 30 minutes. When the servers are back online, we will let you know. Best regards, Your S.K.I.L.L. Team

• Game is not running

Albus - - Bugs/Technical Problems

Hello, Please, stick to english, for other languages you have other board sections. Thank you, Albus

• announcement_skillsf2_ww_b099d97ac9aa12318d38c7181c653711.jpg Attention Soldiers! On 17.07.2018 (Tomorrow) we will perform our regular maintenance. Web services and servers will be not reachable starting from 10:00 CEST [04:00 EST]. You will not be able to connect and play during the maintenance. The estimated downtime for this maintenance is about 3 hours. When the servers are back online, we will let you know. Best regards, Your S.K.I.L.L. Team

• CANT LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT

Thank you @AzaX-SRB. Topic closed. Regards, Albus

• announcement_skillsf2_ww_b099d97ac9aa12318d38c7181c653711.jpg Attention Soldiers! On 14.06.2018 (Tomorrow) we will perform our regular maintenance. Web services and servers will be not reachable starting from 10:00 CEST [04:00 EST]. You will not be able to connect and play during the maintenance. The estimated downtime for this maintenance is about 3 hours. When the servers are back online, we will let you know. Best regards, Your S.K.I.L.L. Team

• Bad News - SKILL Closed

Albus - - Discussions

Hello, As Finet said, Skill is not going to close and more updates are coming, so nothing to worry about. Topic closed. Regards, Albus

• announcement_skillsf2_ww_b099d97ac9aa12318d38c7181c653711.jpg Hello Soldiers, On 30.05.2018 (Wednesday) we will perform a forum maintenance between 11:00 and 12:30 CEST. During that time, this forum will not be available. However you will be able to connect and play during the forum maintenance. Best regards, Your S.K.I.L.L. Team

• BLOCK CHAT ? WHY?

Hello, For any account related issues you must send a ticket to our support system, they will tell you the reason. Here is the link: skill.support.gameforge.com/index.php?lang=en Closed. regards, Albus

Albus - - Help and Questions

All solved, topic closed ;)

• This game is dead

Hello, Thank you for your contributions, however this kind of thread doesn't have place on this board, since the best we can do to fight cheaters is reporting them on the support system. Jules, if you don't respect the board rules and you keep using an offensice language, your threads will keep bieng closed. Topic closed. Regards, Albus

• Why all hacker are turk?

Quote: “cheating happens in ALL nations. Ofc the mentality of nations are different and respect is really difficulty for some nations, but your text is just not true. ” As Busted said, there are hackers from all the countries, there is no sense to leave this kind of dicussion open, it only causes bad mood on board. Closed. Regards, Albus

• Hello @Kurikael it is not allowed to post ticket replies on the board and talk about cases, please continue with the case on the support system. If you need anything poke me. Regards. Albus

• announcement_skillsf2_ww_b099d97ac9aa12318d38c7181c653711.jpg Attention Soldiers! On 13.02.2018 (tomorrow) we will perform our regular maintenance. Web services and servers will be not reachable starting from 10:00 CEST [04:00 EST]. You will not be able to connect and play during the maintenance. The estimated downtime for this maintenance is about 4,5 hours. When the servers are back online, we will let you know. Best regards, Your S.K.I.L.L. Team

• still not banned IP ?

Hi Elvolko, We appreciate that you take time to report hackers and help to make the game better, however the way to do it is on the support system, not here on the board. Please do it there. Topic closed. Albus

• announcement_skillsf2_ww_b099d97ac9aa12318d38c7181c653711.jpg Attention Soldiers! On 16.01.2018 (tomorrow) we will perform our regular maintenance. Web services and servers will be not reachable starting from 10:00 CEST [04:00 EST]. You will not be able to connect and play during the maintenance. The estimated downtime for this maintenance is about 3 hours. When the servers are back online, we will let you know. Best regards, Your S.K.I.L.L. Team

• Ban Appeal. - Shyam.

Albus - - Discussions

As @Busted said, this kind of threads have no place here, you should send a ticket. Topic closed.

• Problem while Donateing

Hello, In case of problems with the payment system, I recommend you to send a ticket to the payment support billing.gameforge.com/ Regards Albus

• New UI, LoL, guys, is it a joke? :D

Albus - - Discussions

Hello Jules, I have repeated you many times, if you want to complain do it in the support system. If want to tive your opinion do it with good manners and respecting the rules. Regards, Albus

• Future of eSports in SKILL SF2

Albus - - Discussions

Hello, @callidewasaproblem as I said, this is not the place to talk about bans, this kind if comments are not allowed. @PREY if you want to make a complain do it via ticket, it is not allowed here. Last time I warn you, stay on the topic. Regards, Albus

• Future of eSports in SKILL SF2

Albus - - Discussions

Please stay on the topic of the thread, this is not the place to make accusations or talk about bans.