Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

• cant login support

MiniPanda - - Discussions

Me neither... Got something that my password is wrong, and when I try to send a forgot password link it gives a error that my mail aint correct.. I just wanna ask how long it will take for my thread to be accepted?

• Discord server #SKILLEU!

MiniPanda - - Discussions

Hello everyone!! Today i've come with the best idea to make a Discord server for all of us! I think it's a good thing for us to have some kind of active community, so thats why i've made this! If you want to join, go to the following link: discord.gg/TS7VaXm At the moment i've made 5 public, and 5 esl channels, but if we are expanding really fast, i'll make more! I hope you guys think this is a good idea, and will come and join me! - Panda

• RevenG clan recruiting

MiniPanda - - Clans

Quote from Ryiuken: “still recruiting?. I'm interested” Yes we are! Search us up and make a apply! RevenG

• RevenG clan recruiting

MiniPanda - - Clans

I got a question! You need to come back online man hahah

• Resolution in game

MiniPanda - - Help and Questions

You need to set a setting on your monitor. Go into the menu (using the buttons on the bottom) Click the button for the green menu (Display mode) Then put that setting on Full Screen (I think it is in 16:9 by default) Now when you open your game, it should be full screen. If not try to look into your video card settings, maybe you missed a box?