Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

• Sorry, i know i'm late but that's good news. is the NA server up and ready, and if so, hows it going?

• TBH at this stage, if NA Players want to play this game, they will be playing already.

• Still no word on this? I guess if anything was going to be done it would have been done by now. Americans are probably playing this version anyway, so regardless, it doesn't really matter. It will just save them using a VPN (if that is still needed since the shut-down of NA?).

• Is this game dead ?

Legend - - Discussions

It's funny, the players/forums ratio is massive. Hardly no one that plays the game actually forums here. Maybe that's just because of all the language forums that i don't visit, but still. Or maybe because getting to the forums is too much hassle. You have to click "Community" on the homepage and then click go to forums. I think most don't know that. It would be better off having a "Forum" tab on homepage. Also "Community" is the only tab (apart from leader boards) that doesn't display a drop do…

• I think it's pretty disgraceful on DragonFly's part to have not cleared this up one way or another by now. When they knew NA was shutting down, they should have done everything to convince GameForge(or another company) to take over the game. But now NA is shut down and those who played it are already playing different games. Had they acted fast, players could have seamlessly continued playing SF2 on Gameforge. Instead, it looks like the game will be shut down for some time before it's resolved, …

• Skill on steam

Legend - - Discussions

Quote from Maestro: “Does it still creates a new acc and wont use our gameforge acc for the steam version? I'll pass then.” Correct. Only way to play SF2 on steam is to create a new account.

• Quote from P5ykoOHD: “"What they said" Your account will not get locked or banned, you will just be unable to log into the servers without the use of a VPN (which can result in a ban). Unfortunately, rules are rules and when a contract has been signed, we must enforce the terms and conditions of that contract. Kind regards, P5ykoOHD” IS there any reported cases of bans from using a VPN?

• Yeah feel free to use your account without a VPN until you actually log in-game. It's a shame you disconnect in-game once you disable the VPN, otherwise i would advise using vpn just to bypass the login screen then disabling it once in the game.

• Quote from Dem_GemZ: “ It's a pretty (huge) deal of course, since that'd mean that they'll need to invest in servers for NA, probably a new office in the usa, community managers and US mods (which could easily be former Aeria gamesages), etc., but the possible revenue that can come from that is also huge. I wouldn't say to get your hopes up high, but I think there's a slightly big chance that Gameforge will aqcuire the rights for the North American version.” I agree with most of what you said ap…

• Freaking Lag

Legend - - Discussions

It's funny when you play a game like GTA V, then play SF2 and you realize how un-optimized sf2 is. The popins, and the random stuttering.

• One thing i've been thinking about is the other regions that played the NA version. So the NA version is meant for the Canadian/American players. But infact lots of players from outside of NA played the NA version. So i wonder if they indeed lift the regional block, will it only be for Canadian/American players, and ignoring places such as Australia who also played the NA version, and currently don't have their own version? It's a hard one because i don't see many people having a big issue with …

• If nothing does happen, it would only be DragonFlys fault. Gameforge have made a statement and you can read between the lines that they would be happy to add the NA region here. Dragonfly are losing the NA region already, so they could afford to let GameForge to remove the regional block without making them purchase the game' region. That's the very least they could do, without any issues. The other thing that would take a bit more effort would be to actually put in an NA server over here. Then …

• Quote from Oookkaa: “As a heroic founder of SF2, I'll be quite bummed if I can't keep my permanent Crimsion Mamba and M4 lucie, unacquireable items that I am very proud to have. I'm sure lots of players have very hard to obtain items that they'll be very sad about losing too. Hopefully, Aeria will cooperate and send SF2 a data file containing our accounts and all the stuff on them (if it works like that... Meh you know what I mean) so the data won't be permanently lost. However, if that doesn't …

• Took them like 2 years for 2 stars..so yeah 2>5 is much harder then trainee>2 stars

• VIP - Why buy it?

Legend - - Discussions

Quote from Donn1e: “Quote from Legend: “Quote from Donn1e: “Yes it is good, because there is even less reasons to buy vip now. So free to play players , don't need to ever spend money on the game. But this isn't in the company's interest, because they have mouths to feed and family's to support. I like the game and i got no problem spending money on the game, but as much as i like supporting them , i don't like spending money on things i don't need. So this is more meant as a "hey, gameforge i w…

• VIP - Why buy it?

Legend - - Discussions

Quote from P5ykoOHD: “My opinion as a player: First and foremost, I would like to point out the fact that now Gameforge has "finally" done something that is not "in their best interest" (making the game more available to the entire community, not cutting it in two through the use of a special set of channels accessible to only Vip Player (only ever used during Vip events)), people are actually complaining. This baffles me. I fail to comprehend how players who never actually used the Vip Channels…

• VIP - Why buy it?

Legend - - Discussions

Quote from Donn1e: “Yes it is good, because there is even less reasons to buy vip now. So free to play players , don't need to ever spend money on the game. But this isn't in the company's interest, because they have mouths to feed and family's to support. I like the game and i got no problem spending money on the game, but as much as i like supporting them , i don't like spending money on things i don't need. So this is more meant as a "hey, gameforge i want to spend more money on the game, her…

• VIP - Why buy it?

Legend - - Discussions

Quote from Donn1e: “That is the point. Most of us won't buy VIP at its current stage. It is not a rant about, "omg i bought vip and it is useless, pls fix". It is more like "What could we do to motivate people to buy VIP , since more money spent on the game will help the company and the game.". Refusing to improve something, is the beginning of the end. If you don't understand it, then don't respond to it, simple.” There is already alot of advantages to VIP. And like the GM's have said, the VIP …

• So there is actually more levels after 5 stars? That's cool. But it will be many years before those will be unlocked lol. Anyway, nice neat format.

• http://soldierfront2.aeriagames.com/news/132247/soldier-front-2-shutdown-announcement Will North American players be able to play this version without Ip blocks once the NA version is shut down? EDIT: "After 09/04 the Soldier Front 2 game service will be closed, this means that your SF2 accounts are no longer accessible/playable. We have been in contact with other publishers to pick up the North American license for SF2 but unfortunately there was no deal to be settled. In short: a character tra…