Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

• Ouais Dans ta boite mail, a la création de ton compte t'as reçu un mail pour le validé. Y'as que comme ça que tu peut savoir la date de création de ton compte.

• LP Boxes

Smecta - - Discussions

New FeverTime contained : Credit : Sebastian Szew*** in facebook group : facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=11…9967&type=3&theater&ifg=1

• Quote from Salix: “Could you please describe the bug in detail? I can gladly forward it to the devs. ” For the CZ Skull , it does simmilar damage to a normal cz and needs to be repaired and can be picked up on the floor For the Targetseeker, the viewfinder is higher and when we play in game we are rookie 5centimetre above the middle of the screen For parasitic TAR21, it is not possible to put a weapon stamp because it is hidden behind the parasite

• Hacks

Smecta - - Bugs/Technical Problems

If you make a rec of each game, already the "big accounts" that is people 1/2/3 major who cheat will be banned, and believe me it would make a lot of people, and it would dissuade a lot of other. For those who are explosions, it is not the fault of the GM but developers of the game, when the game was done they should not have thought that anyone would manage to make a cheat software like that. And as for the menu, I understand that this was a global update of SF2 and not only the European server…

• Hacks

Smecta - - Bugs/Technical Problems

I was the first to blame the GM about cheats, but the fact is that they themselves can not improve the anticheat, they can only ban the players who cheat if they have rec The best thing would be to keep rec all game and send the rec with the timecodes directly to the suport every night after game. It would avoid a lot of cheating

• Szukam klanu!

Smecta - - Klany

Polecam Lmmortal

• Looking for clan

Smecta - - Clans

Yep join np Need ts3 and +1kd

• Looking for clan

Smecta - - Clans

Astrails recrut international player if you want With cash prize after cw 100cw = 100cash in shop

• Do you have a lot of SP?

Smecta - - Discussions

Orgelbox for Sp , I buy 24 and I get lucky

• Supreme Camo

Smecta - - Discussions

My friend send me this 1 month ago

• Do you have a lot of SP?

Smecta - - Discussions

I have 560k in my main acc 3month ago i have 3.2M but i use for sp orgel For have much sp, open classic orgelbox, or be crazy and open orgelbox for SP (300 cash = 12caps) If you win SP prize in you're account , you are ok for all time

• BUG FIN DU MODE ZOMBIE

Smecta - - Aide & Questions

Bonjour Sylvie, T'as essayée le check files avant de lancé ton jeu ? Tu as peut être un fichier corrompu Dit-moi ci c'est sa

• LP Boxes

Smecta - - Discussions

board.skill.gameforge.com/inde…5a5f40896b3148d79971e04ff

• Orgel Boxes and Lucky Points

Smecta - - Help and Questions

Post x2 the picture, sorry !

• Orgel Boxes and Lucky Points

Smecta - - Help and Questions

Quote from MargaritCotty: “Quote from dgrevillius: “. Not sure what is in each one (I started a post yesterday asking this). ” 0df9a25ba2c48216f4abc0ba9b872e36.pngThis is in the cheapest one, sadly I spent all LP on it for this, Oh well ” board.skill.gameforge.com/inde…5a5f40896b3148d79971e04ff

• What are the best weapons?

Smecta - - Discussions

Hard question Sg is very nice, but if you play with all offens you Famas & G36 is very good, HK417 too After it's just habit and dexterity

• EU vs NA population

Smecta - - Discussions

In any case, European servers are more used than American servers, the European community are biggesst and more attached to the game than the American community

• Razer Kraken USB

Smecta - - Discussion Thread

Test all, for found what is perfect for you

• Quote from Finet: “Bonjour, Les serveurs asiatiques ne sont pas de Gameforge. Gameforge a seulement 2 serveurs, le serveur Europe et le serveur Nord-Américain. Cordialement, Finet. ” Gameforge ou Playpark, Skill reste Skill , avec simplement un retard pour GF

• Time and people give me the reason

Smecta - - Discussions

Hi Sf2 remove mode for make again, because no one play and sf2 wants to remind this mode for all player It's my personnal theory