Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 207.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

• @Edit

Albus - - Discussions

Hello, This kind of threads are not allowed, is it forbidden to trade or give account, therefore: Topic closed. Regards, Albus

• What the hell is going on?

Albus - - Discussions

Hello, This is not the place for this kind of proposal, if you want to apply for a position for the team, send it via email. Regards, Albus

• Hello @rngbounce The board is not the place to report hackers, if you have any evidence please send it to the support system where our game team will take care of it. Thank you. Regards, Albus

• Hello, After warning you different times, you keep using offensive language and reporting here what needs to be reported by ticket. Therefore this topic gets closed. I can ensure you that the team and Gameforge is working every day against hackers, if you want to be helpful just follow the rules and report hackers in the correct way. Regards, Albus

• @IAmLegend, as told you, hack reports have to be made by ticket, not on our board. Thank you for your understanding.

• SERVER LAG?

Albus - - Bugs/Technical Problems

Hello @Jules, That doesn't help him to fix the problem, so it's spam, avoid doing it please. Regards, Albus

• announcement_skillsf2_ww_b099d97ac9aa12318d38c7181c653711.jpg Attention Soldiers! On 26.09.2018 (Tomorrow) we will perform our regular maintenance. Web services and servers will be not reachable starting from 10:00 CEST [04:00 EST]. You will not be able to connect and play during the maintenance. The estimated downtime for this maintenance is about 3 hours 00 minutes. When the servers are back online, we will let you know. Best regards, Your S.K.I.L.L. Team

• Maintenance 26.09.2018

Albus - - Announcements

announcement_skillsf2_ww_b099d97ac9aa12318d38c7181c653711.jpg Attention Soldiers! On 26.09.2018 (Tomorrow) we will perform our regular maintenance. Web services and servers will be not reachable starting from 10:00 CEST [04:00 EST]. You will not be able to connect and play during the maintenance. The estimated downtime for this maintenance is about 3 hours 00 minutes. When the servers are back online, we will let you know. Best regards, Your S.K.I.L.L. Team

• Finally i got Banned!

Albus - - Discussions

Hello, To complain about bans you have to send a ticket to our support system skill.support.gameforge.com/index.php?lang=en , it is not allowed to discuss this on the board. Regards, Albus

• Hello, As I have already told you, any report has to go to the support sustem where the game team can help you. Regards, Albus

• Hello, Please speak english on this section, you have the italian section in another section. Thank you, Albus

• Hello, @adamjason, we aprecciate your effort to report this kind of behavior and our game team is doing his best every day to fight agains bots, however, the best way to report this is on the support system, avoid doing it on the board. Regards, Albus

• announcement_skillsf2_ww_b099d97ac9aa12318d38c7181c653711.jpg Attention Soldiers! On 31.07.2018 (Tomorrow) we will perform our regular maintenance. Web services and servers will be not reachable starting from 13:30 CEST [07:30 EST]. You will not be able to connect and play during the maintenance. The estimated downtime for this maintenance is about 3 hours 30 minutes. When the servers are back online, we will let you know. Best regards, Your S.K.I.L.L. Team

• Game is not running

Hello, Please, stick to english, for other languages you have other board sections. Thank you, Albus

• announcement_skillsf2_ww_b099d97ac9aa12318d38c7181c653711.jpg Attention Soldiers! On 17.07.2018 (Tomorrow) we will perform our regular maintenance. Web services and servers will be not reachable starting from 10:00 CEST [04:00 EST]. You will not be able to connect and play during the maintenance. The estimated downtime for this maintenance is about 3 hours. When the servers are back online, we will let you know. Best regards, Your S.K.I.L.L. Team

• CANT LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT

Thank you @AzaX-SRB. Topic closed. Regards, Albus

• announcement_skillsf2_ww_b099d97ac9aa12318d38c7181c653711.jpg Attention Soldiers! On 14.06.2018 (Tomorrow) we will perform our regular maintenance. Web services and servers will be not reachable starting from 10:00 CEST [04:00 EST]. You will not be able to connect and play during the maintenance. The estimated downtime for this maintenance is about 3 hours. When the servers are back online, we will let you know. Best regards, Your S.K.I.L.L. Team

• Bad News - SKILL Closed

Albus - - Discussions

Hello, As Finet said, Skill is not going to close and more updates are coming, so nothing to worry about. Topic closed. Regards, Albus

• announcement_skillsf2_ww_b099d97ac9aa12318d38c7181c653711.jpg Hello Soldiers, On 30.05.2018 (Wednesday) we will perform a forum maintenance between 11:00 and 12:30 CEST. During that time, this forum will not be available. However you will be able to connect and play during the forum maintenance. Best regards, Your S.K.I.L.L. Team

• BLOCK CHAT ? WHY?

Hello, For any account related issues you must send a ticket to our support system, they will tell you the reason. Here is the link: skill.support.gameforge.com/index.php?lang=en Closed. regards, Albus