Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 363.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

• eSports/Pro League

-DTV- - - Discussion Thread

Quote: “there was an official statement by the ESL, saying that there will not be any proleague season in the future” Thats not 100% correct It was only said, that there wont be any ESL Pro League in 2016. Nothing else was said about the years after that. Just to be clear: That is NO conformation about anything, just a statement from my side. Best Regards, DTV ESL Admin SKILL Section

• Hey, You can find a solution to this problem, posted by a SKILL CoMa, here: steamcommunity.com/app/286940/…ons/0/350532536101246722/ Best Regards, DTV

• Quote from RuyRan: “1st place: - CAMO implementation in-game as a special Orgelbox. - Permanent version of all 3 included weapons (HK417, CZ700 and FAMAS). - €50 Gameforge Coupon. 2nd place: - 12 capsules for the implemented Orgelbox. - €25 Gameforge Coupon. 3rd place: - 6 capsules for the implemented Orgelbox. - 2x €10 Gameforge Coupon. So the winner gets no capsules? Only the 3 weapons and the 50€ Coupon?” The orgelbox's main prizes will be those 3 guns, so why should the 1st receive these?

• Hello, Firstly, thank you for the response MrPorter A new question came up while making a concept: Will the camos be adjusted individually to each gun, or will they just be "applied" to all guns without any adjustments? (For example: A camo, that looks awesome on most guns could be "broken" on a famas, because it splits in half because of the big "hole" in the gun) Best Regards, DTV

• Hey, Just 3 questions from my side: 1. Will this camo be available (at a later point in time) as a "regular" Shop-Camo? (Or maybe the 2th or 3th place camos?) , 2. What is the resultion, that we can use? (512x512, 2048x2048 etc.) 3. How is the texture aligned on the gun? (need to know that, so that maybe the "pattern" can connect at the edges, like on the Blue Stripes Camo) Best Regards, DTV

• Update :D

-DTV- - - Discussions

Everybody chill Since February, there has been one update each month . The last one was on the 07.06.2016, the one before that on the 24.05.2016. So probably, there will be one this month. Just be patient. Best Regards,

• Suggestion for a new Flag in SKILL

-DTV- - - Suggestions

Quote from Kebbab: “-1 This is english forum #brexit” Yes, its the english forum, NOT the UK-Forum. English is still the language to communicate in between the countries

• Suggestion for a new Flag in SKILL

-DTV- - - Suggestions

Hello, I thought of something: We now have flags for all countries in europe, but not for Europe. So i thought that it would be maybe a good idea to get one I made a sample (#paintskillz) VnvvPbr.jpg What do you think? Best Regards, DTV PS: Yes, this is the flag for the EU, but its also the flag for europe! (Click here )

• Hello, Sadly i am afraid that we wont be able to assist you in that problem here, as this are the forums for the EU SF2 Version, while you are playing SF2 PH. To receive help you need to contact your local SF2 PH Support here: playpark.com/ph/page/iBox Best Regards, DTV

• Hey, Then try to do it as an admin, it seems that the installer cant be acessed because of missing permissions. If that doesnt help maybe try to contact the support at support.skill.gameforge.com, they may be able to help you. Best Regards

• Hello, Did you launched GF Live as an Admin? Best Regards

• Tauziehen No.1

detlefthevista - - Offtopic

• Hey, You can find the new Sprays in the "Flag Wall Spray Pack" (The Description is wrong, but i was told that the new Wallsprays are in there. Best Regards, DTV

• Hey, I remember reading somewhere, that there were technical Problems or something along those lines, and thats why they coudnt include more countries. But they have included some of the missing countries (Ukraine for example) into the Flag Spray Pack, check here Best Regards

• Quote from Zimuus: “Define "soon", AeriaGames soon or normal people soon?” There is also an "Gameforge-Soon" But i personally dont think that it will be that long. Best Regards

• Tauziehen No.1

• Quote from ♥♥♥Lukas♥♥♥: “Quote from Wadiya: “Quote from ♥♥♥Lukas♥♥♥: “ Wer was Cooles will aber nciht viel Payen will nehmt eine Skullwaffe spart euch auf dauer Sp eil sie nix Kosten an Reparation.” Wer nicht viel payen will... xD worth dat money :pillepalle:” Hey du casht 50 euro einmalig und ziehst die 24 Kapseln reichen ich habe dafür 2 Kapseln gebraucht.” Du hast zumindestens Glück^^ Gibt andere, die dafür 1000€ reinstecken müssten, und trotzdem nichts bekommen

• Hey, The DPI and the Ingame Sensitivity are not related to each other. If you set your Sensitivity to 100 it won't change your DPI. You can usually see the DPI of your mouse either on an label, in the manual, of, if you have an gaming-mouse, in the mouse-driver software. Best Regards

• Tauziehen No.1

• Tauziehen No.1

-26 Pessimismus ftw!