Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 133.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

• Second video 5:40 11:15 Nice taping

• Adam,Adam,Adam You are funny bro.Speaking about cheaters and posting videos where you cheat. Second video,there is soooo many times we can see no recoil, i can point specific times if you want? I'm sure GF doesn't need your "help"

• Please Skill!

AzaX-SRB - - Discussion Thread

Quote from frontline: “So please quit talking about it. ” Ok,my apologies mister @frontline

• Please Skill!

Quote from frontline: “I don't think it will lag ” I bet it will.Russians,for example,have pings 100-120,you,for example,live at LEAST double of their distance from server.What do you think your ping will be? I don't have anything against "merging" NA but think about how playable game will be for you.

• Please Skill!

How can it be a good idea when shortest distance from NA to server is something around 5000km.I don't want to play versus players who have pings 200+...who does? But yet its sad that people from NA don't have players to play with.

• Skill Sf2 R.I.P

AzaX-SRB - - Discussions

Free To Play is enough for me you guys are complaining to much. You have high demands. There are bugs and there will be players who cheats but why don't you do something for community and report them. Bugs get fixed cheaters get banned...easy. Name one game that doesn't have this type of problems... A lot of them cost 30 or so euros. Events are just fine 10k sp for one,capsules for other at the end there is Fever that is basically a system that rewards you for playing. I've got my supreme from f…

• Skill Sf2 R.I.P

AzaX-SRB - - Discussions

Its Summer,people go to holidays,travel...You can't expect people to sit at their homes and play games,of course number of active players will slightly drop during these 2 or 3 months. There are some cheaters here and there but nothing big.I don't know why people think cheaters don't get banned? What does GF have from not banning cheaters and banning "clean players" (how some users in this forum claim) Don't think your clan mates or friends get banned for "no reason" just because they told you t…

• Before you start choose Eu or NA Server board.skill.gameforge.com/inde…3902c023f6b255f79aefd80ac

• New event

AzaX-SRB - - Discussions

Its always nice to see new events but devs could add t-shirts from actual World Cup participants not just copies from Euro 2016

• Support

AzaX-SRB - - Discussions

It looks like some of Gm's are only active in that thread where you count,or some s**t like that,to 10.000 "Reporting via tickets helps us a lot" "Please report via ticket" "Please contact support" Yea right.... Maybe i should learn German or Spanish to get my tickets answered.

• Opcje wyrzucania

AzaX-SRB - - Błędy oraz problemy

Thanks for the link

• Only thing that bothers me and probably more than a half of players is that freezes when someone joins lobby.10% of my deaths are because of it. My PC specs are WAY above recommended.I was thinking to buy SSD maybe that would improve things a bit? I think this is no1 thing that GF should work on. I know that this is off topic but it really bothers me

• Replying in thread started in 2014 to user who was last time active in January 2017... What's next...notifying us that open beta started?

• Why?

AzaX-SRB - - Discussions

I don't understand why game is allowing people to have KD's like 20+ I mean you literally need to be a God to have such KD on low rank like lvl20 or so, about higher ranks i don't even want to talk about. Players should be auto banned or suspended until GM's check them. board.skill.gameforge.com/inde…3902c023f6b255f79aefd80ac

• -Generally game needs some refreshment in equipment and capsules. Just yesterday my clan mates and i where talking about how shop lacks of equipment for cash,literally you don't have anything to spend your money on. -There are maybe 2 capsules that people actually want to buy and rest of them are unattractive by my opinion. -High lucky point items and weapons with silencers and lasers attract players, why don't you give them ?

• - Quote from Wadiya: “si senior. ”

• Discard option

AzaX-SRB - - Discussions

My inventory is full of same items and trash sprays and camos that i really don't need. Does DEV team works on something like this for every item?board.skill.gameforge.com/inde…3902c023f6b255f79aefd80ac

• This game is dead

AzaX-SRB - - Bugs/Technical Problems

Quote from Wadiya: “just quit the game then, geez ” I think GM`s wanna say this to him so badly but they are not allowed You are quitting this game for over 5 months and coming back every single day to cry on forum. mO2xFS

• PlayerBase

AzaX-SRB - - Discussions

Didn't play this game for a month or so and when i logged in sunday i noticed that only 2 pub and 1 clan channels are full. Same thing today. Is it just me or this game has came to an end?

• Why all hacker are turk?

AzaX-SRB - - Help and Questions

Its 80% true