Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 62.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

• Special Force 2 Problems

iiRapiiD - - Discussions

Quote from Luminix: “This game has few problems which makes me not want to play this game. 1. The game servers are in Germany. The reason why this is a problem at least for me is because it gives the German players an advantage over other players which just shows that ping has a big impact on you're skill level. You can clearly see this issue when peaking a corner, where you don't even see the enemy and you get shot at. 2. Hit boxes. Where do I even start with this point. The hit boxes are tragi…

• Special Force 2 Problems

iiRapiiD - - Discussions

Quote from Worlej: “SPECIAL FORCE 3 INCOMING ! ” And exactly where did we announce this??? Please don't spread false rumors..

• Please Skill!

iiRapiiD - - Discussion Thread

Thing is, it is ban-able yet I personally am not going to try and find out if you are using a VPN, I do not like to play vs people with 120+ ping yet i completely understand that people are using VPN's so that they are able to play, but again it is ban-able so there will always be a chance to get a ban

• Please Skill!

Do not forget we are not aerie games, also when you purchase cash in-game you weave any kind of refund right as it is said in a little info box before purchase anyways, As mentioned before merging will be a bad thing for the Eu community due to the ping differences, do not say things as <200 ping does not affect anything as ppl with 80+ ping already affect my gameplay due to me having constant 16 ping..

• Please Skill!

Quote from frontline: “I was using vpn which is against "ToS "so now I am making sure that when I play using vpn and spend money to it I don't get ban . thus,If ever they ban me I can get my money back through PayPal by having evidence of them letting me play with vpn. ” As you stated yourself It is against the ToS to use a VPN it was back then it is right now, so it is at your own risk, and no PayPal will not refund you anything.

• LP Boxes

iiRapiiD - - Discussions

Quote from Kalmer: “How can you gain LP? I got Lucky Points 2 times in a match and still didn't get any for the fever time bonus. Also, do you get only 80 LP everytime you get LP or do you get more? ” Lp is basically getting double points for a kill made, so if you are playing a TDM match with 8v8 and get 80 points per regular kill and you receive lucky points this will be 80 as well. This means that if you are playing a 8v8 Seizure, Blasting or Escape you will receive a different amount of poin…

• Contact Support?

iiRapiiD - - Help and Questions

Are you from the Eu or Na? If you are from na then make sure you registered at na.skill.gameforge.com and have set the launcher to Na in the little dropdown menu < of the start button

• Can’t see others

iiRapiiD - - Bugs/Technical Problems

What else do you see? Are you able to hear them? Does this happen all the time or random?

• I cant do anything

change the language of the game in the launcher, I'm assuming you don't have it in English atm, try that

• Hey SpeCTraLNoiSE Have you tried the Check files button ? It on the left of the start button.

• HI ALL

iiRapiiD - - Discussions

Hey Lowbullet Welcome back to the game I suppose I would reccommend you to play on the EU server as well you live in the EU obviously + that due to the timezones in Na there will not be alot people online while you are unless you play during the night

• I have seen about 10-15 tickets made by you flaming and raging about us the team, flaming about cheaters, flaming about the fact that members of your clan get banned without proof, flaming about us never banning cheaters. Flaming about you do not receive a reward or anything as you do it for free... Let me start of with: We are volunteers, we do not earn money we do not get money we do not see money for what we do for this game and it's community. We simply do this because we love this game it's…

• Camera stuck

Hey Michael117, I'm happy it worked

• Camera stuck

Hello Michael117, In which language do you play the game? If it is different than English, please change the game language through the launcher to English as this should fix the problem.

• Character frozen

Hello Jesusdad, Please change the language of the game to English through the launcher of the game, this should solve your problem.

• Can't enter game

Hello Keegs, Are you currently still experiencing this issue, if so what have you already tried? If not wat are the actions you have taken? Kind regards, iiRapiiD Mr'Bunny

• I not getting to login

iiRapiiD - - Discussions

Hello Emicah, I'm guessing you live in Na, therefor if you wish to play you will have to register a new account on na.skill.gameforge.com, as the old account's no longer work. after creating your account you will have to download the launcher. As soon as it has been downloaded you have to manually change the launcher from Eu to Na in order to play. For more information take a look over here. board.skill.gameforge.com/inde…or-North-American-Server/

• announcement_skillsf2_ww_b099d97ac9aa12318d38c7181c653711.jpg Aandacht soldaten! Op 02.05.2017 zullen wij onze reguliere onderhoud uitvoeren. Zowel website als game servers zullen niet meer werken na 09:00 CEST [03:00 EDT]. Het is niet mogelijk om verbinding te maken en te spelen tijdens het onderhoud. De geschatte tijd nodig voor dit onderhoud zal ongeveer 2 uur zijn. Zodra alle servers weer beschikbaar zijn zullen wij dit jullie laten weten. Met vriendelijke groet, Jullie S.K.I.L.L. Team

• If you wish to discuss a matter about your account, please make a ticket as that is the only place where we will discuss anything account related. support.skill.gameforge.com/index.php?lang=en

• announcement_skillsf2_ww_b099d97ac9aa12318d38c7181c653711.jpg Aandacht soldaten! Op 04.04.2017 zullen we ons standaard onderhoud uitvoeren. Zowel website als game servers zullen niet meer werken na 09:00 CEST [03:00 EST]. Het is niet mogelijk om verbinding te maken en te spelen tijdens het onderhoud. De geschatte tijd nodig voor dit onderhoud zal ongeveer 3 uur zijn. Zodra alle servers weer beschikbaar zijn zullen wij dit jullie laten weten. Met vriendelijke groet, Jullie S.K.I.L.L. Team