Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 139.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

• Guns with duration From Orgel

Zimuus - - Discussions

Well the bonus of timed variants is you don't have to repair them, unless you don't have to repair Orgel box items anyway I forget. Would be nice to be able to gift stuff from our inventory that we don't want, although this is a feature that would have to be developed by DragonFly, GameForge can only forward the suggestion.

• Freezes

Zimuus - - Help and Questions

Do you notice any patterns when it freezes, such as intense combat? I'd also recommend closing any processes you know you don't need open, there are a lot of programs that conflict with XIGN/SF2 such as Razer Synapse. If you can, try monitoring your CPU, Memory, and Disk through Task Manager > Performance (Windows 10, I'm not sure about other OS). Especially when you get the FPS drops, it will help us figure out whats causing the issue. One last thing, do you have this issue with any other games…

• R.I.P. S.K.I.L.L. aka sf2

Zimuus - - Discussions

I think they are slowly making measures to advertise the game more, which while I would love to see it explode in popularity I have seen an increasing amount of newer players recently. One main issue is people tend to kick new players which makes them not want to come back, so if you see people trying to kick new players then deny the kick request.

• I think the main reason for this is because the default channels shown are Rookie channels. Most F2P FPS games that have beginner, rookie, and open channels usually will fill up the open and beginner channels. In SF1 the open channels were always full while the other channels were ignored, if you couldn't spam click into one of the 2 open channels then you'd usually just sign off and play later when its slightly less empty because nobody joins anything else. I'd fully support having the rank/kd …

• Game is still dead

Zimuus - - Discussions

Combining EU and NA would be nice so you always have people to play with regardless of what time it is, although the pings would probably upset a lot of people. Advertising is a must, not just sidebar ads on obscure websites but also with gaming journalists/sites like FPS Report; Add incentive to join like a limited time giveaway to win in-game items (that don't suck, like a permanent default Sniper, Rifle, Shotgun, and SMG pack to help new players stay invested).

• Login event not working?

Zimuus - - Discussions

Quote from Senakhtenre: “Hello Zimmus, As you can see in the event itself, the login event starts in December (1st December to 12th of December) so this is not broken, just not active at this moment Regards, Senakhtenre. ” Ohhhh I see, thanks!

• Login event not working?

Zimuus - - Discussions

I clearly logged in today but didn't get the day one login event, I think its broken.

• Steam DLC not available in Canada

Zimuus - - Discussions

Quote from MrPorter: “We reported it, it will be fixed asap ” It's fixed already, thanks!

Zimuus - - Discussions

Quote from NeriorFX: “the same problem is happening with me, after 16/11/2016 i can't enter in the SKILL NA i'm a South American player, any solution yet? ” That's a different problem, I just can't buy the DLC. As stated here the NA server is only for NA so I guess you are now region blocked with probably no chance of becoming unblocked sadly

Zimuus - - Discussions

xHeartist from the US is allowed to buy the DLC on Steam store page (which currently has a nice discount) but when I go it says no DLC is listed, then when he sent me a direct link to the DLC it said it is not available in my region. Can you please fix this so I can take advantage of this sale? Thanks The sale is only for another 3 days but the fix should be as easy as clicking a checkbox for what regions the DLC is allowed for so pls fix fast.

• That's pretty misleading and messed up if that's true. Also what even is it? I haven't seen anything of it.

• Events are still broken (NA)

Zimuus - - Discussions

Quote from babymaker: “Playing on steam and the events are still broken. The event window doesn't even bother popping up when I click on it. ” Same here, are the events up for other players? plsfix

• Quote from Innovator: “I'd like to add that pricing is extremely unbalanced. $20 gets you only 150 cash. 150 cash won't get you much in the game compared to AeriaGames AP which $20 gave you 2400 or something along those lines and you could buy plenty. ” Prices definitely need to be changed, I initially thought $10 = 99 Cash (which makes more sense than the current system) which I thought was a bit pricey, will get you like 1 perm camo, but when I saw the actual prices (especially in Canada, idk …

• In regards to CASH

Zimuus - - Discussions

The prices need to be adjusted for me to considering buying anything, but I have a strong feeling that won't happen.

• events?

Zimuus - - Discussions

There was a bug with the events that was supposed to be fixed yesterday but it still hasn't been. Hopefully they can fix it soon.

• Update 25.10.2016 - Feedback

Zimuus - - Discussions

Apparently the NA server doesn't have a region block on it so anyone can play on it, please add one.

• The mouse input is annoying yes but the rest of your post is unnecessary and anti-productive.

• Questions and Answers

Zimuus - - Discussions

I get random jitters too, I thought it was just my PC messing up. The game can run fine but then randomly it will freeze for a second or get choppy for a few seconds. Doesn't happen all the time though.

• when is the server open?

Zimuus - - Discussions

Make sure you register here: gameforge.com/en_US/home You have to have a NA Gameforge account to login.

• Update 25.10.2016 - Feedback

Zimuus - - Discussions

Quote from Helbringer: “Quote from plural: “I am from Colorado, basically central United States, I downloaded both SKILL SF2 from Steam and from the na.skill.gameforge.com/ and both result in an error message "Login failed. : Unfortunately, SKILL - Special Forces 2 is not available in your region." I also get this error when just putting in the correct email address and the incorrect password. I tried using both an account created on the na.skill and the en.skill domains and both result in the s…