Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

• Maintenance going wrong!

ElVolKo - - Discussions

Quote from Finet: “Attention Soldiers! On 21.11.2018 we will perform our regular maintenance. Web services and servers will be not reachable starting from 00:30 CET [18:30 EST]. You will not be able to connect and play during the maintenance. The estimated downtime for this maintenance is about 11 hours 00 minutes. When the servers are back online, we will let you know. Best regards, Your S.K.I.L.L. Team ” Ok, no problem. Can't wait for update or whatever. Quote from Finet: “Attention Soldiers! …

• Quote from Wadiya: “I think she says something like: "Bonjour ma petite baguettes la fromage du je ne pas" ” giphy.gif

• Cheaters everywhere

ElVolKo - - Discussions

Hehe, got banned while doing nothing wrong. Now they're just keeping the cheaters and letting the legits away.

• Hello there, just a quick question : what does the french male/female soldier says when he gets hit ? I already know the following voice line : "On nous attaque !" >> "We are under attack !" But not the following voice line (english) : "We're under hell fire !" >> "???" I think it's one of these : 1. "On se fait pillader !" (even though this word doesn't seems to exist in the french dictionary) 2. "On se fait mitrailler !"

• They were changing, but since MSR & MRR Hightech released, there was no further update to these rewards (just like the Fever capsules, them' weapons I mentioned are still there).

• Any news @Matrix ?

• Action of the game ?

ElVolKo - - Suggestions

Quote from Wadiya: “wont happen ” Just like every suggestion users makes.

• Broken Weapons

ElVolKo - - Discussions

It is the November 13th and it's still not fixed ? Contact Dragonfly if yourselves can't fix it...

• Action of the game ?

ElVolKo - - Suggestions

Yeaaah... I'm supposed to have abandoned this game, but well, I'm bored, so, I'm back. That is a feature from a different FPS game (I'm sure you guys know it), it's the Play of the Game. Basically from Overwatch, it shows a brief clip of a person doing good, like multiples kills. It would make the game "spicy" again, so I hope it will be here till' Christmas.

• Boxes for LP

ElVolKo - - Help and Questions

Quote from CArdinal sin: “i bought boxes for LP, where are they and what can I do with them? ” You can find them in the Extras tab in Inventory.

• ADDIO SKILL !!!

ElVolKo - - Aiuto e Domande

Ciao/Adios... I'm also inactive a lot and I maybe plan about selling my acc and/or leaving this game. Hope you find better things.

• I just realized that in-game events are no longer announced in the forum. Gameforge, are you sleeping (or dead) ?

• Don't hope anything. S.K.I.L.L. is dead.

• Players are leaving

ElVolKo - - Discussion Thread

"Unfortunately I can't talk about the reason why ESL does not support SKILL anymore." Probably because this (awesome) game is bugged a lot, has an useless program called Xigncode3 (Is that even an anti-cheat?) and finally Gameforge staff does nothing apart banning players killing them and hacking orgelboxes.

• EOTech Gift

Alright i'm gonna be serious : just ask the gameforge support.

• LP Boxes

ElVolKo - - Discussions

To gain LP : you must be lucky. Yeah. And earning LP takes a few time. To completely erase that time and get instantly your LPs, Get in a Alpha channel (or Rookie, but not sure if it works), and go back, switch to Bravo and get into a Bravo channel. Go back to an Alpha (or Rookie) channel and you should get your LPs. And finally : Nope, i'm pretty sure you can get more than 80 LP at each match end (depends of your skill).

• EOTech Gift

tell him to go to the lottery.

• Question

ElVolKo - - Discussions

Hey ! That's what I said !

• Question

ElVolKo - - Discussions

Sometimes in the lobby there can be a player that uses a weapon while in-game the used weapon is different from the one in the lobby. Maybe he had MP5K in the lobby, then switched to the M4A1 Supreme (does not takes effect in the lobby).

• I said does he knows it , he may not use it but atleast do he knows what it is...