Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

• Liebe Spieler, Wir möchten euch darüber informieren, dass wir ab Donnerstag, dem 13.12.18, die Bezahlmethode „Barzahlen“ in Deutschland nicht mehr anbieten werden. Aktive Zahlscheine können trotzdem bis Ende Januar bezahlt und eingelöst werden. Die Premiumwährung wird eurem Spielkonto normal gutgeschrieben. Für daraus entstehende Unannehmlichkeiten möchten wir uns entschuldigen. Unser Shop bietet euch eine gute Auswahl an anderen Bezahlmethoden. Paysafecard beispielsweise ist im Cash Sektor eine…

• Maintenance 24.10.2018

MissEarp - - Announcements

announcement_skillsf2_ww_b099d97ac9aa12318d38c7181c653711.jpg Attention Soldiers! On 24.10.2018 (Today) we will perform our regular maintenance. Web services and servers will be not reachable starting from 10:00 CEST [04:00 EST]. You will not be able to connect and play during the maintenance. The estimated downtime for this maintenance is about 2 hours 00 minutes. When the servers are back online, we will let you know. Best regards, Your S.K.I.L.L. Team

• Sevgili Oyuncular, Ne yazık ki yeni bir duyuruya kadar iletişim operatörü Türk Telekom üzerinden tüm mobil ödeme tarifelerini askıya almak zorundayız. Diğer iletişim operatörleri etkilenmemiş olup, her zamanki gibi mobil ödeme için kullanılabilir. Türk Telekom'un hizmetlerinin yeniden ne zaman mevcut olacağı şu anda öngörülemiyor. Diğer ödeme yöntemlerine geçmenizi rica ediyor ve verdiğimiz olası rahatsızlıktan dolayı özür diliyoruz. Gameforge Payment Ekibi

• MissEarp pulls the trigger now

MissEarp - - Announcements

Hello dear Community, a few of you might have seen me in the forum before. Now I want to introduce myself officially, finally. I will be your new CoMa. Thus far I helped out with a few things in SKILL but now I am on board fully. I hope we will have a good time Best Regards, MissEarp

• Hello Adamjason, thank you for the report. Do you have any Video material about this?

• Skill Sf2 R.I.P

MissEarp - - Discussions

In case we take some time to answer you we are very sorry but we are reading all applications and check them properly and you will get a reply for your mail for sure, eventually. We won't just leave anyone out or just don't answer or ignore you. We don't! Thank you for your patience in advance. If you have any questions , feel free to send me a PM

• Skill Sf2 R.I.P

MissEarp - - Discussions

Quote from HauN: “Since I was told in a private communication that they were not looking for members for Italy (today) but they already started the applications (for italian members). Speaking with a CoMA I realized that there is not enough communication between the various staffers. p.s: It was just one thing to make you understand that even you yourself do not sometimes know that there are applications. (Obviously raising you and a few others) ” I don't know where you've gotten your informatio…

• Watch out, Soldiers! Our team is searching for more support! Hell is loose on the battlefield and we need YOU to keep up. That’s why we are recruiting new Game Masters and Board Masters for several communities, especially: • Russia • Turkey • Poland • Romania Requirements: • minimum 18 years old • extensive knowledge of the game / experience with boards • enough time to support your team • Teamplayer is your middle name • you are good in communicating • you are reliable, responsibly and motivate…