Match week 3 gets postponed for one week

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

• Match week 3 gets postponed for one week

The ESL S.K.I.L.L. Pro League will be delayed by one week due to organizational reasons.

We are sad to announce this as the ESL S.K.I.L.L. Pro League is running well, but we need to postpone the matches in week 3 for one week due to organizational reasons. The ESL Pro League is the highest league in S.K.I.L.L. and we want to make sure that we have the best possible environment for the teams and players to compete and to show it on ESL TV.

We planned to show PENTA Sports vs. Synergy Club and Team Upside Down vs. InFLAME Gaming in the show next week with Lauren 'Pansy' Scott, but these matches will be postponed until June 3rd. The end of the ESL S.K.I.L.L. Pro League will be extended for one week, so we can show you all the important matches from the group stage.

We are looking forward to the remaining matches and hope that everyone will tune in once more on June 3rd.