Clan management & general improvement

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

• Clan management & general improvement

Hi all,

I have some ideas to improve clan management, I hope this can be useful to all how would be for me:

-Last login date. Useful to check who is active and who is not.
      -Clan war Statistics near the "normal statistics". Examples: (rank: sergeant, clan war KD: 2.9, clan war hs: 88%, wins: 93%)(rank: sergeant, KD: 0.9, hs:41%, wins: 55%) Useful to have a summary of member's performance in CW and mostly to DETECT CHEATERS.

-Show teams/results for the played CWs (now it shows only map,score and date). Would be useful to see which players form a good team and which a bad team.

-1 hour ban from CW to ringers that exit the CWs and an option to room that if a ringer exit another ringer can can join, it can be set on or off. I guess you use ringer because you need him, so if he leaves is problem.

-Block whisper and public chat in clan war. Useful to avoid this: postimg.org/image/4qjlq7a6r/ (lets be honest, public chat in cw is only used for verbal abuses, not always but in 95% of cases yes)

+ one suggestion for the buddy list:

-When I remove/block a buddy of my list, my name should be automatically deleted from his list too, to keep it clean always.

I apologize in advance if these ideas have already been suggested and for my English.

Best Regards,
      Dexter
    • Some noob clans use they "own" (new created clan) ringer who left game after 1 round and/or give ts info and wont kill anyone... so the ban should be 3-7 days.

And whispering in cw... omg, THAT SAME GUY whisper and insult me all fkin CW same things, and i make report with screenshot, so seems like he still continue.... no ban on nothing.
    • Dexter wrote:

Hi all,

I have some ideas to improve clan management, I hope this can be useful to all how would be for me:

-Last login date. Useful to check who is active and who is not.
      -Clan war Statistics near the "normal statistics". Examples: (rank: sergeant, clan war KD: 2.9, clan war hs: 88%, wins: 93%)(rank: sergeant, KD: 0.9, hs:41%, wins: 55%) Useful to have a summary of member's performance in CW and mostly to DETECT CHEATERS.

-Show teams/results for the played CWs (now it shows only map,score and date). Would be useful to see which players form a good team and which a bad team.

-1 hour ban from CW to ringers that exit the CWs and an option to room that if a ringer exit another ringer can can join, it can be set on or off. I guess you use ringer because you need him, so if he leaves is problem.

-Block whisper and public chat in clan war. Useful to avoid this: postimg.org/image/4qjlq7a6r/ (lets be honest, public chat in cw is only used for verbal abuses, not always but in 95% of cases yes)

+ one suggestion for the buddy list:

-When I remove/block a buddy of my list, my name should be automatically deleted from his list too, to keep it clean always.

I apologize in advance if these ideas have already been suggested and for my English.

Best Regards,
      Dexter
      Green: +1, because these will improve greatly the clan management and the privacy of the buddy list.
      Yellow: So-so, because, for example, if it happens to me that my game crashes or the connection is lost, when I login in less than one hour, I'd still be banned for a thing that I didn't want to happen.
      Red: -1, I'd suggest a different thing regarding the whisper chat: the option to accept or decline a whisper request via chat commands and to make a window at the ESC screen (where you get when you're in a match and get the option to either Resume, Quit, Report, Kick or Stream) so if a player wants to chat privately with another player, they won't need to type the name of that player (the worst thing being some special characters from the Special Character Codename Coupon that you can't type even with the alt-codes), to make it so they can select them and then request a whisper, which would be accepted or declined by the target player via chat commands (i.e: /wa - to accept or /wd - to decline the said request). The request to whisper which is sent to the target player should be only if the player you want to talk in private is not on your buddy list; to talk with a player in your buddy list wouldn't require a request because you already know that person.
      Regarding the public chat in a Clan War match, we should get the option to turn just the messages in that chat off, like /goff (which stands for global chat off, so you can still see the chat, but only recieve messages from the Team and Clan chat, until you type /gon (which stands for global chat on).

They are great ideas nevertheless. The things I wrote above is just my opinion.

Best regards,
      Reaper

The post was edited 1 time, last by Reaper: I added some things regarding the suggestion about the whispering system. ().

• Hi all and thank you for reply,

REAPER:
      For the green - Thanks.

For the yellow - I understand it, but the probablity of crash exactly while you ring must be very low. If a ring crashes or leaves the game there is no difference because the team who was using ringer will be anyway in troubles.

For the red - My suggestions are just the basis. Improvements as yours are welcome. With whisper off i meant only from the enemy team, my idea is: no chat with the enemy, but with your friends, team and clan should be possible.
      About /gon /goff i think that it will not stop verbal abuses, they will just set on and insult/cry, EVEN IF NONE WILL READ :)

// To make it simple, a option in game settings to turn on-off whispers would be great, default must be off. If someone whispers you gets back a message: "this user has whisper function off"

Best Regards,
      Dexter
    • Dexter wrote:

Hi all and thank you for reply,

REAPER:
      For the green - Thanks.

For the yellow - I understand it, but the probablity of crash exactly while you ring must be very low. If a ring crashes or leaves the game there is no difference because the team who was using ringer will be anyway in troubles.

For the red - My suggestions are just the basis. Improvements as yours are welcome. With whisper off i meant only from the enemy team, my idea is: no chat with the enemy, but with your friends, team and clan should be possible.
      About /gon /goff i think that it will not stop verbal abuses, they will just set on and insult/cry, EVEN IF NONE WILL READ :)

// To make it simple, a option in game settings to turn on-off whispers would be great, default must be off. If someone whispers you gets back a message: "this user has whisper function off"

Best Regards,
      Dexter
      yeah, I agree on that, my point was that if you got a friend in the opposing clan or the clans just talk friendly one to another you won't be able to talk, but with a /gon or /goff will do much better because you can choose whether you turn the global chat on or off. For those flamers who abuse verbally, if they have the chat on but the rest have the chat off, they will be talking to nobody, making them rage even more. I've seen that some players when they rage, they can't play so good anymore, so this would be an advantage for the enemy clan, they can cry how much they want because they won't have any possibility to disturb you in any way.
    • Well, an option to prevent ringers from leaving would be to simply block them from every cw room except for the one they left, so they can either rejoin (if they crashed etc) or not play at all.
      With kind regards,
      Wyoming

IGNs: 'Zelda♥, Wyoming' , 'Link♠ and TheHaitian
    • Thank you guys,
      I am going to forward your suggestion to the correct dept. I am not sure that we can show when someone else was active (Privacy stuff) but the Clan war stats are really interesting.

PS. I saw the screen, when you got harassment from other players, please open a ticket, we will take care of him ;)
      Cheers