Cheaters ingame

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

• Cheaters ingame

why is the game infested with cheaters ? isnt supposed the game have some protection against cheaters? i dont see any! i just cant finish a game properly cause all the time some cheater comes in and ruin the match completly by killing all with OPK or whatver it is they´re using...and this is going on for months... im sure all know " pipipipipipipip" that guy is arround for months!!! :dash: please consider that its becoming impossible to play the game when constantly some cheater comes and blow all up! :dash:

please take some action if you want to keep the game enjoyable, cause its becoming very anoying
    • Hello Bot,

SKILL has a good anti-cheat system. But since many cheats are undetected so far, XIGNCODE needs to first detect the cheat. Hundreds of cheats, including pre-cheat versions, have already been detected, but since the cheat pages weekly update the hack, it's undetected for the anti-cheat, as in almost every other known game.

What I can not believe is that in every match is a cheater. What you can do about it, is to record the Game and send it to the Support.

Kind Regards,
      fACT'
    • All I can say and certify, is that the hack situation is nothing compared to what it once was 1 year ago.
      I don't see many cheaters, and usually, I'm more incline to just rage saying "cheater" when I know very well that the player is simply better than me (not hard tbh), and I'm no pro, but I am an "above average" player.

On that note, only cheaters I have seen are impossible to kick because they do not appear on the kick list, only on the "report list".
      ♥'P5ykoOHD
      S.K.I.L.L. Special Force 2 - [ ex Game Master: EN FR ][ ex Board Admin: EN ]
    • imo the cheater situation rn is worse than ever. usually I met an obv cheater every 20 games or even more, but rn I encounter these cheeky cheaters with their namechange-spam tool or whatever in every 3rd room ...

P5ykoOHD wrote:

On that note, only cheaters I have seen are impossible to kick because they do not appear on the kick list, only on the "report list".
      Find the cheater on the report list or in the lobby -> do /kick [name] -> Problem solved ;) no cheater is impossible to kick
      <no signature found due to missing signature license>
    • fACT' wrote:

What I can not believe is that in every match is a cheater. What you can do about it, is to record the Game and send it to the Support.

Kind Regards,
      fACT'

ok,so i posted this yesterday,today the first room i join 2 cheaters immediately show up ...this is worst then ever...im glad i never spend a cent in game...
      GameForge or the people responsible for game arent doing their job as they should ...they only care about the money...as long as people buy stuff everything is fine...

Work on providing better gameplay experience and FAIR PLAY instead of new weapons and meaningless events.
    • 'Busted wrote:

sry i need to laugh :D

we spend hours and hours every day to clear the servers. and then someone says this.....
      so maybe GameForge needs more active GM´s or you are´nt fast enough!

Btw i had just finish dinner and loged in to play, i found some TDM in hangar 1º match after dinner...guess what !... 3 losers cheating at same time...impossible.
    • In approximately 2 months SKILL will lose a lot of their playerbase cause a new awesome FPS is
      coming out with an awesome anticheat system.

As far as i know anticheat system in SKILL are game admins with their admin accounts where
      they can spectate other players (even in full rooms)
      and players themselves. <---- how this works? --->You rec cheater,report him via ticket and then
      some random game admin decides is that player cheating or not. i mean c`mon seriously how a dude who never played SKILL
      ,has minimal basic knowledge about game,can decide who is cheating and who is not? ;)
    • AZAX-SRB wrote:

...reward players who record and reports cheaters...
      Im such a guy, I record and report every time I see someone, made it already over 40 times.
      I never thought about a reward, I do it because I like the game and want to support it :)

But I'm not against a little reward or something else!

@Team: One thing you could improve is to tell in tickets if there is really something strange or if it is wrong

Pat / TheWurstBrot
    • Yep, hackers everywhere everyday, and i dont use my time to make reports, only when getting good video and hacker is high rank, cause its hard to get rec all kills, cause killcam is shet, and hard to get good videos anyway if hacker use only WH, and even you make report with good video normally hacker wont get banned, even there are 2 videos....

When hacker got banned he just make new acc... so its pointless cause account making is too easy, if they put there credit card verification BOOM problem solved, or even phone number check, cause xingcode do nothing....
    • And how many layers don't have any kind of cards? Or how many of you don't want to put any private details (like mobile phone number) in the online game?

I understand that hackers is a big problem and has a bad impact to the game but that's just an ongoing battle between developers and hackers. It's impossible to win them without making game play very hard for regular (and fair) players. And in the end there won't be any hacker nor a normal player.

Also it's not fair to blame game stuff, since they really do their best in keeping the game better. If you have such enthusiasm and free time - feel free to apply, I believe there's still an opened application.