A lot of hackers and can't kick them ! Problem !

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

• A lot of hackers and can't kick them ! Problem !

Hello sir ,

The numbers of hackers are increasing so much from before .So, What we can do now ?

Hackers everywhere at the moment + There is never way to kick them or deal with them !
      AND if we rec them we are already know they will create new acc and start cheat again and again , the big problem now there is no way to kick them from the match .
      I am not coming here to say that only , i want suggest something for try solve this problem .

1- Ban all acc that have higher than 5 K/D with higher 5000 kill . ( You can un ban him if he contact with Support and proof he's not BOT ) .
      2- Allow for Each PC ( MAC address ) create ONLY 2 acc each month .
      3- Ban acc when reach +4K/D in 1 day ! ( like if it was 1.5 K/D and become 4 k/D ) again ( You can un ban him if he contact with Support and proof he's not BOT ) .
      4- Make new tools for kick users , make vote to kick from list of players in the match then we can kick who's invisible in the ingame ( i mean like Report tools - it's ingame and outside )
      ( i mean if i am enter the match but i didn't lick Ready i will see all players including hackers users then i click to kick user then i choose him + i will lose 100 sp too , then the ingame players in same match will see the vote to kick him ) !

Or , simply - 1 You can Update Anti cheat or create new one .
      2- Make SKILL SF2 EU Not for free - ( 2$ to register from now ! )

Thank you and sry if i said something bad or wrong )
      with my apologize
      :thumbup: :thumbup:
    • ENG.DEAA wrote:

You can Update Anti cheat or create new one
      Sooner or later there will be new cheats, it's a never ending fight.

ENG.DEAA wrote:

Make SKILL SF2 EU Not for free - ( 2$ to register from now
      It will make many players to leave, since only a small part of people are willing to pay for the games.
    • Draxo wrote:

ENG.DEAA wrote:

You can Update Anti cheat or create new one
      Sooner or later there will be new cheats, it's a never ending fight.

You mean SKILL SF2 Give up and it's can't stop hackers By Anti cheat ? ( cheaters fight to cheat but skill can't fight cheaters ? )

ENG.DEAA wrote:

Make SKILL SF2 EU Not for free - ( 2$ to register from now
      It will make many players to leave, since only a small part of people are willing to pay for the games.
      Where is the problem ? ( who's can't pay 2$ to play the best game then we don't need him cuz may be he will be cheater in future rather than pay to buy something like weapons or stuff as u know there is a lot of free cheat !!!! and it's higher percent to be )
    • THIS GAME IS DEAD JUST LIKE THE FPS F2P MARKET
      SF2 NA = DEAD
      PLANETSIDE 2 = DEAD
      WARFACE = DEAD
      BLACKLIGHT RETRIBUTION = DEAD
      ARCTIC COMABT = DEAD
      ABSOLUTE FORCE ONLINE = DEAD
      DISTRICT 187 = DEAD
      COMBAT ARMS = DEAD
      KARMA OPERATION BARBOROSA = DEAD
      WOLFTEAM = DEAD
      GENESIS AD = DEAD
      FEAR ONLINE = DEAD
      AVA = DEAD
      COUNTER STRIKE ONLINE = DEAD
      COUNTER STRIKE ONLINE 2 = DEAD
      BLACK SQUAD = LOST 2000+ PLAYERS IN 3 DAYS
      LINE OF SIGHT = HALFDEAD
      SF2 EU = BECOME MORE AND MORE OBSOLETE AND PAINFULL TO PLAY
      SF1 = DEAD
      OPERATION 7 = DEAD

and the list goes on and on...

JUST TO SAY THAT CHEATERS ARE AT LEAST 50 % OF THE REASON OF WHY A F2P GAME COLLAPSE

PLUS FOR SF2 EU GAMEFORGE DOES NOTHING AND THE EVENTS THEY GIVE US ARE A SERIOUS JOKE COMPARE TO 2014 to 2016

MORAL OF THE STORY IS : THIS GAME WILL FINISH EXACTLY LIKE THE OTHERS EVEN IF THOSE WERE BETTER (ex : arctic combat)
    • I have notice they dont even try to "make skill sf2 to great again"

Easiest way is make phone number verification in registration, BOOM that make new accounts making harder, i think every 16y-xxy old has phone... changing the phone number is way harder than fill useless registration form where you can put anything.. Why work hard to look every report, everyday, and make actions? Its ok if theres couple hackers, but now hackers are everywhere in cw too.
      And theres many ways to make registration harder, but no, why just start the game, put some name and pw and thats it?

Bless all ppl who spend lots of money this and delete or stop playing game cause its unplayable these days...
    • Jules wrote:

I have notice they dont even try to "make skill sf2 to great again"

Easiest way is make phone number verification in registration, BOOM that make new accounts making harder, i think every 16y-xxy old has phone... changing the phone number is way harder than fill useless registration form where you can put anything.. Why work hard to look every report, everyday, and make actions? Its ok if theres couple hackers, but now hackers are everywhere in cw too.
      And theres many ways to make registration harder, but no, why just start the game, put some name and pw and thats it?

Bless all ppl who spend lots of money this and delete or stop playing game cause its unplayable these days...
      Your right with all ur words !

I am agree with you .
    • Last time i write here some ideas what to try to do, they just delete my message, and btw, they wont ban hackers, so i stop making reports anymore today, this game has died and its only a good joke and hackers paradise, but hey, when i start play some new game, i make sure theres no xingcode or gameforge on it.
    • Eng.Deaa wrote:

Now i have new suggestion ,

Add new tools to prevent users to join for the match less than exactly lvl .

Example :
      Don't allow for users less than lvl 43 to join for this match .
      I bet they answer you "we cant do it cause then new players(hackers) cant join every game they want"

And i have suggest why low levels even can go every channel? how about when you lvl 20, then you can join alpha, and about lvl50 you can go bravo??? cause 95% hackers are lvl 0-10...
    • just use Officer channel. Lvl 0-10 and above cant join. This is alreay implementated but nObody used it. Based on the fact everybody wants to play with his friends (what i totally unterstand). Even when the dont have the Minimum Level. Everything we can Do is already done regarding this.
      Hochachtungsvoll,
      General
    • Very nice, today only 6 hackers in 10 games xD xD xD all low lvl... i cant say nothing, i just hope this game die fast, no one cares anymore, impossible try to play pub... gl
      And no, i dont use my time to make reports, its not my job anymore...
      Files
    • Go look game now, 5/10 pub game is hacker, i have seen today all hacks what can been done... we suffering and no one does nothing, and stop say "WE make S.K.I.L.L. great again!" this is drowning point right here if you dont act, MAKE XINGCODE GREAT AGAIN, or it is vacation? cause that does absolutely nothing now. Never seen so many hackers in one day...