Game is dying fast

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

• Game is dying fast

Wheres all GM/GAs? havent see them online about 4months? wheres xingcode update? today 5 games and EVERY GAME has 1-2 WH retards, so got 5 loses, no, i dont make reports every hacker cause you dont give bans, and if i wanna play i play, i dont have time to make reports every cheater, HOW ABOUT YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT??? Seems like you dont even cant check players game stats or its normal to have 0.8kd and get 25-60 kills every game with noob account? then you throw dice and its lottery if you give ban, even player hasnt use hacks, so many proofs that you ban innocent players, just cause they kill you in game....
      Playing in pub channels is waste of time, hackers everywhere, and noobs can join every game and ruin it, why they cant play rookie if kd is under 0.8? Bravo channel is useless its empty all the time.
      And why make reports if you dont ban them? it seems you support turkish cheaters, do they pay you good money for that?

If you answer something, plz use your brains if you have any, everytime looks like someone autist has answer it, and no one believe anymore you work hard, cause cant see any results, only increasing amount of hackers, and useless stuff and events, PLZ SOMEONE MAKE NEW SF2!!! This game is totally fked up now.
    • Jules wrote:

Wheres all GM/GAs? havent see them online about 4months?
      i was around 400 hours online in this time.
      so yes, we are here and yes we catch cheaters.

Jules wrote:

EVERY GAME has 1-2 WH retards
      i get called cheater every 2nd match xD so believe me you think it mre often than it really is.

Jules wrote:

Seems like you dont even cant check players game stats
      yes, we do.

Jules wrote:

then you throw dice and its lottery if you give ban,
      nope. we find their main accounts ;) Often cheaters think they are safe on theis smurfs :P

Jules wrote:

so many proofs that you ban innocent players
      hmm no. YOU cannot proof it. just because a player showed a video where he got blocked it doesnt mean he got blocked because exactly of this match.

Jules wrote:

And why make reports if you dont ban them?
      we ban them, if your proof is clear.
      always show report window and the scoreboard so we can be sure its no namefaker

Jules wrote:

If you answer something, plz use your brains if you have any,
      watch your words. we are respectful to you, so do the same.

Jules wrote:

? it seems you support turkish cheaters
      only turks cheat. all nations are affected. it has nothing to do with the country.

Jules wrote:

and no one believe anymore you work hard
      we cannot force your trust. we try to explain as much as possible.
      Unfortunally there are laws which save the identitiy even the ones of cheaters.
      we cannot show infos about bans.
      btw think about that if we would show the proof / reason / logfiles, cheaters would find a way to bypass.

Sure sometimes misktakes happen.
      for that.we always check the banreason when a ticket got created. and yes, sometimes (some single cases out of thousands) we see that a proof which is not clear / a ban which is not justified and the account get reopened. we are no machines.

Jules wrote:

and useless stuff and events
      so you dont like fevertime? winning stuff extra? okay i dont know what you wish then. feel free to post your ideas in the right section for that. we can forward it.

Jules wrote:

do they pay you good money for that?
      we are not corrupted.

Jules wrote:

hackers everywhere, and noobs can join every game and ruin it
      we try to catch them. unfortunally we are not everywhere.

Jules wrote:

so many proofs that you ban innocent players, just cause they kill you in game....
      i saw the video you mean. i dont know why you think it, but Jenny is no GM ^^
      Hochachtungsvoll,
      General
      Busted
    • Actually @Jules you are not right in any sentence you wrote.
      Couple days ago my team and i played cw versus 3 or 4 game admins in same team.
      I see them very often in game on pub channels or in cw's.
      You want to say that in every match you played you saw 1 or 2 cheaters in it? Man i spend a lot of time
      online every day and for all of that playing time i don't see as many cheaters as you see in 2 games.
      I'm not denying that there are cheaters,but so many....nah.
      By your belief players with K/D lower than 1 MUST always be under you in scoreboard and they are
      incapable of scoring 20+ frags...don't be kidding me :D
      About that thing "GA banning players for no reason and not banning cheaters" i have to say this:
      One time while we played cw entire enemy team got banned for cheating,i mean obvious cheating like those explosion kills,and once one player got banned in middle of cw for inappropriate nickname :)
      Do you think GA don't have supervisors and they can ban who the hell they want?i'm not so sure about that
      because we players are customers and GF needs us so it would be the same thing like when you go to
      store to buy something and security kicks you out just because they don't like you.Do you think someone from their
      supervisors would say at this moment "Hey,what are you doing?" ...just use your common sense.
      You are getting "autistic" answers because they are not what you expected and GA always tell you the truth that,it looks like,you don't want to hear.
      Did you sometimes thought that problem is maybe in you?that you are not as good as you think?that your friends
      and/or you are unbeatable in this game?
      Cheers mate.
      MonTTi
    • You can say whatever you want, i dont know if you are blind or something, but go play ryokan in pub, there you can see how many ppl use wh, try to go behind the walls without making noices, BOOM HEADSHOT thru the wall. PPL who use wh in this game are not stu-pid, so they try to cover it, so its hard to get good video, ofc theres idiots too who aim your head thru the walls, prefire everytime, ect... Game is infested by hackers, thats it, if i make new account i cant get 20-60 kills every game, they must be ESL pros who come play this with new accounts.

BTW theres other forums too where you can go read what is happening, in this forum they just delete some messages if they dont like it.
      Something is very wrong if they work hard to get cheaters off, but still game registration is ********, you dont need even working e-mail to do that WHY???

The message contains censored words: stu-pid. WTF????
    • I don't want to start arguing because you are easily triggered and you are one of the persons who think
      that he is always right even when he realizes he is not...
      I just have advice for you,if you don't like something or if you think it's broken or corrupted
      or whatever is that you are thinking,just change it for something else,why complaining so much and
      losing your nerves on something that you don't like and its,like you said "fkd up" when there is a lot of
      choices for you.
      Can you please PM me links of other forums i would be glad to read them.
      MonTTi
    • Hello Jules

As you know, it is not allowed to complain about the team or report hackers on the board, you have to do it in the support system.

Your language and manners towards the team is also inappropriate, also insults. You get a warning for that.

Please check the board rules and follow them.

Regards,
      Albus
    • @Jules 1st guy may be walling, doesnt look too fishy tho
      2nd guy: you didnt even spectate him lmao, also 5/0 in pub and other players calling him hacker is nothing new nor special
      3rd guy is the only obvious cheater.

bro... you are the perfect example of players who cant distinguish between cheaters and non-cheaters and calling innocent players a hacker.
      btw yesterday or so I've seen u in pub where u called an obv non-cheater a hacker. simply proves my point (if you are that Fin-guy as seen in the vids)
      also: 12 cheaters in one day? cmon bro Y u always lying .

peace
      《 "When the fox hears the rabbit scream, he comes running. But not to help." 》
    • Jules,the 3rd one is only obvoius but the rest not really, to me they just better than you i guess.i would say if you happen to play in NA server you would say they hacking but they just better players I have all video those people that I was told hacking so I starts recording all games when I play with them but came to find out they are not really hacking they listen footsteps and better aim. :minigun: :missilelauncher:
      :missilelauncher:
    • You have some probs to get hackers rid off? You have amazing skill to defend and support hackers.... So why you dont make videos to support???
      Like i say many times ITS HARD TO GET GOOD VIDEO, and its impossible rec if hacker get kicked or leave before you can get good video, and i know this game has SOUNDS and MAP where you can sometimes see where enemy is, and wh users are not stu-pid, so they dont wanna expose that too easy, i try to trick them moving without sound unexpected positions, and do something different to expose them, easy way is if game was 1v1, they 99% kill you using wh, or last rounds of game if they are losing.
      And im pretty sure lots of players use that cheat cause 1. theres no worry to get banned, 2. its hard to proof 3. xigncode does nothing, 4. seems like all support them anyway, 5. theres huge amount ESL pro players in pub these days...

Plz, use your brains before you comment anything, yeah i know, hes your friend and he dont use cheats....

Lets wait and see what happens when no one do nothing (its nice to see when xigncode updates, game experience is way more better couple of days xD)
    • I decided to stop making any videos, its useless job anyway in this game, and its not my job, thats why theres GM & GAs, they have better tools and they work hard, i hope so.

So enjoy playing this hackerless brilliant game, have nice.

GM&GA remove me from this forum, cant find way to do it myself???
    • Yep, cause over 2y theres no progress to get hackers away, only good in this game is CWs, but cant play without ppl, and ppl has left or stop playing because hackers, pub games are total bull****, if theres no hacker, then no one play as team, are afk in base, or you get salted everytime you try attack, theres too many noobs who cant even shoot or know what to do, about 1/10 games are good if your lucky, no matter win or lose, game balance is very bad.

Very good game, but hard to get it good again if no one cares sh** about it, only money talks, greedyforge just make useless stuff and kids use money to get clown masks or something... no word about working anticheat, or new anticheat at all, no GMs online to ban instantly hackers, i hope someone has money to buy this game or gameforge, thats only way to get things working.

Cant even ask or they wont tell anything cause you get everytime "due to privacy laws", and yes, we know germany is blindfolded country what is going down fast, thanks to Merkel and others policymakers., theres no freedom of speech anymore, its new north-korea soon.
    • Jules wrote:

Cant even ask or they wont tell anything cause you get everytime "due to privacy laws", and yes, we know germany is blindfolded country what is going down fast, thanks to Merkel and others policymakers., theres no freedom of speech anymore, its new north-korea soon
      i laughed so hard at this...

Man do you even read your post before posting it?I don't think so

Jules wrote:

1. theres no worry to get banned, 2. its hard to proof 3. xigncode does nothing,

Jules wrote:

Lets wait and see what happens when no one do nothing (its nice to see when xigncode updates, game experience is way more better couple of days xD)
      Decide whats going to be :D
      MonTTi