NA AND EU

Language sections

• SKILL NEEDS THIS UPDATE RIGHT NOW!

Not only me, people from Europe move to NA, because they have their own reasons.
      I've moved to U.S.A recently and I can't play SKILL with my friends, because they live in EU. It would be amazing if developers removed region block. What you guys think? :saint: :saint:
    • Also I would be happy if they actually removed the region block. If they didn't most of the players who migrate to other countries are going to make the game lose its player amount. thx for understanding admin and please make this possible :)
    • as of right now I could name like 20 people who just use vpns to get on the EU servers. IIRC that's not in line w/ sf2s terms of service but they're really just trying to play the game so I'm not gonna blame them. They're playing at high ping all the time and vpns are just making it worse. Besides EU players aren't region locked out of NA but NA's are locked out of EU, so why bother locking the game in the first place?
      EDIT:
      I feel like I should add that obviously only NA should be allowed to play on EU, not say people from Asia, because of IP.
      With kind regards,
      Wyoming

IGNs: 'Zelda♥, Wyoming' , 'Link♠ and TheHaitian
    • New

Wyoming wrote:

as of right now I could name like 20 people who just use vpns to get on the EU servers. IIRC that's not in line w/ sf2s terms of service but they're really just trying to play the game so I'm not gonna blame them. They're playing at high ping all the time and vpns are just making it worse. Besides EU players aren't region locked out of NA but NA's are locked out of EU, so why bother locking the game in the first place?
      EDIT:
      I feel like I should add that obviously only NA should be allowed to play on EU, not say people from Asia, because of IP.
      I gave some thought to this and maybe now I agree. Maybe allow NA players to play on either server and see what happens. If all the NA players migrate to the EU server, then in time shut down the NA server and permanently combine the servers. It is in fact annoying to see at best 4 games running on the NA server. I am getting tired of playing the same people day in and day out, so playing on the EU server would make it more interesting. But the lag is still an issue.
    • New

Or maybe create an International server. Maintain the existing servers, but open a new international server that would be open to anyone in the world who does not live in a country where the rights are owned by someone else. That way you can build the community even larger and allow more options for gameplay during lower traffic times. It's a win for all.