Include battle eye anticheat suggestion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

• Its totally useless use anticheat or report hackers, as long as game account creation is made too easy, you dont need even working email so anyone can make 100 accounts if they want, how about pipipipipipipiiiiii they cant perm ban him never, so they MUST change registration system better and harder to create accounts, and other thing is game server wont have anykind of cheat detection, so if your whole team die in explosion when the round starts, ist ok to game server. And about awesome xingcode3 by wellbia, it seems that is 2 ppl company in taiwan and they have stop totally developing it anymore(no xingcode 4), cant find any other information but i think its about at least 5 years old, and wont get updated regulary, so maybe its time to use "working hard" time to change anticheat program, and registration system, and BOOM cheaters are not so bad problem anymore.

I have played this game about 3 years, and whole that time nothing has done to get better anticheat or nothing, so it feels like they want keep hackers in game?

By the way, its time to stop wishing, and start to do something about it.
    • atm we will not change it. In the close past serveal requests about changes have been made and the discussions are Not over yet.
      We all Wish a stronger anticheat.
      If there is really a Chance, it will take a long time.
      Suggestions arent needed because all good anticheats have been named internal already.

Sry but we cannot help you more here atm
      Hochachtungsvoll,
      General
      [GA]Playboxx®
    • Jules wrote:

I hope it dont take too much time, i like to play this again before all players are gone. i have noticed that same sf2 clans and ppl has start playing other game like we do...
      The game launched in late 2013.
      Playing different games after more than 4 years of SKILL is how things go.
      If they keep releasing new content players won‘t completely leave though ;)
    • Only reason why we stop playing is hackers, i dont care new maps if you cant play them, game is still good but unplayable, like i say, last week we play 4 CW, and 3 of them was hacker, and if you go look luckys YT videos, theres same thing, hackers almost every game...

I dont get it? when new full bugged and very bad menu system come, theres about 8 server updates after that, and still same bugs??? Skill SF2 menu system v0.0.0009 alpha, i bet theres something special going on...
    • Hey what is happening here? Today we play 8 CWs and only 3 of them was a cheater =D first one (clan boss) use shotgun and he just run and HS everyone, and other cheater has MP7A1 and all one shot kills with HS, last one typical WH user, and again 2 turkish xD
    • When you encounter cheaters I can only recommend to report them. Best case scenario is that you send solid evidence to our support. If you can't do that, using the ingame report option is the next best option. You can also do both, that's even better.
    • Battleye is a much better cheat protection system than xigncode. But of course cheap-minded companies like gameforge are only investing in the gun skins they sell.
      Hackers do not appear in the reporting table.Already in most cheating programs, changing the name, kicking disability and so on. there is. It's bullshit to try to shoot video so that it will be banned one by one.
      Yağmur komünisttir; çünkü herkese eşit yağar. Rüzgar ise kapitalisttir zayıf olanı yıkar
    • karakuletur wrote:

Battleye is a much better cheat protection system than xigncode. But of course cheap-minded companies like gameforge are only investing in the gun skins they sell.
      Hackers do not appear in the reporting table.Already in most cheating programs, changing the name, kicking disability and so on. there is. It's bullshit to try to shoot video so that it will be banned one by one.
      How much time do we need to repeat it : It's not Gameforge's fault

It's the fault of Dragonfly, they are the creator of this game while Gameforge is just a publisher.
      Heroes never die...

But S.K.I.L.L. does...
    • ElVolKo wrote:

karakuletur wrote:

Battleye is a much better cheat protection system than xigncode. But of course cheap-minded companies like gameforge are only investing in the gun skins they sell.
      How much time do we need to repeat it : It's not Gameforge's fault
      It's the fault of Dragonfly, they are the creator of this game while Gameforge is just a publisher.
      DragonFly is a developer company. Publisher is gameforge dir. So it's GameFroger, which offers you the cheat-blocking program.

Please don't use such language in this board - part of text removed.
      Draxo
      Yağmur komünisttir; çünkü herkese eşit yağar. Rüzgar ise kapitalisttir zayıf olanı yıkar