This game is dead

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

• This game is dead

After long long time i play today couple CWs and nothing has changed, 30% games has cheater, 50% games has dot snipers, and 20% laggers, so this game is totally cancer to play, its amazing how easy its still shoot with sniper rifle, you can jump, run, no scope, and just camp, everytime 1 shot kills, pretty amazing? Thats good there are new games which are way more realistic and better, if you use dot + sniper = you cant hit., and better anticheat and GM/GAs. So this game are totally dead, only turkish cheaters, and skilless dot noobs play, gl, you need it. BB
  • Hello,

your words are kinda strange to me and not supported by any proof (did you report somebody by our support system?).
    I play everyday, I didn't find any cheater for few days (I could be unlucky :) ).
    Laggers - it is internet game, you will find "laggers" everyday on everygame.
    GMs/GAs are doing amazing job - you don't see us and effects of our work, thats why you say so.
    Every nation uses hacks unfortunately, please do not stick it with Turkish nation only.
  • I played this about 3 years and make over 100 reports (90% turks and all know that), then i have break and now when i come look if something changed, nope, cheaters, laggers, dot scopers every game, so again (maybe 4 time?) i tell couple nice tricks to make this game playable again :

1. Do something to make new account creation harder, its useless to make reports if (low rank) cheater can make countless new accounts in10sec...
    2. change sniper accuracy to very bad when no scoping. and make option NO SNIPERS in rooms, go play desert camp when ALL just camp and snipe... thats great.
    3. Over 100 ping is already bad, but when enemy has 200-300ping 1. its impossible to hit, 2. you die behind corner/walls or you get killed before you can see him. And this game NEVER kick high pingers.

But hey, lets wait 2-6 month again and have another look if something really happens? i bet nothing, i have now waited 2 years... xD
  • NIce today played 2 pub games and both has cheaters =D =D =D But this time i rec later game and make report, lets see how banhammer work this time? last time they wont give bans even theres 3 video reports same guy...

btw my cheater report videos can found in YT, and its not hard to find if you can write.
  • Today played 6 pub games, EVERY SINGLE ONE has 1-2 cheaters, this game is joke, what those GM/GAs doing? NOTHING, no need to be genius to spot and ban cheaters but nope, no gm/ga online NEVER, why you think its players job ruin own game and try rec it, and make reports, same cheaters day to day? i put YT later hilarious video how clean and awesome sf2 is today, its only cheaters playground, ppl dont care anymore if they use hacks. so now enough is enough i can only say like Clint Eastwood : F**C THIS S**T!!!
  • @Jules
    I dont get it, whats your point? All you do is cry about "cheaters" (btw I havent seen a single report made by you on yt), blame the GMs for doing "nothing" and spreading wrong and useless information... just quit the game then, geez

Btw if I would take myself some time I could prove to you that almost every single one of your "arguments" is complete and utter bullshit :crazy:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Wadiya ().

• I give this game a change to get better, but nothing happens, still same toxic community where all blame someone cheater, cause game is infested by cheaters. (PIPIPIPIIIIIII was awesome, they cant ban him)
    Reports are useless to do, xingcode doesnt work and new hacks come faster that xingcode ppl can drink their coffee, like yesterday, played 6 games, so you think i use my own time to make 6 video reports? no no no, 1 game takes about 15-20min (and game start stutter/lag/fps drop when rec is on?) and making report, uploading it takes 30min so whats the point?
    Game or servers are badly optimized, this game runs very good even potato, but if you have 1080,8-core,100/10 net, nope lag spikes whole game.
    What game modes you play if you cant find cheater? bot tdm? or it is normal today when someone has 20-50kd or 89% hs ratio or same guy kill 70% players every round just aiming thru the walls your head? some systems like overwatch is awesome in this game, but not gonna happen, like any brilliant idea.
    thats-not-gonna-happen.jpg
  • Jules wrote:

I give this game a change to get better, but nothing happens, still same toxic community where all blame someone cheater, cause game is infested by cheaters. (PIPIPIPIIIIIII was awesome, they cant ban him)
    Reports are useless to do, xingcode doesnt work and new hacks come faster that xingcode ppl can drink their coffee, like yesterday, played 6 games, so you think i use my own time to make 6 video reports? no no no, 1 game takes about 15-20min (and game start stutter/lag/fps drop when rec is on?) and making report, uploading it takes 30min so whats the point?
    Game or servers are badly optimized, this game runs very good even potato, but if you have 1080,8-core,100/10 net, nope lag spikes whole game.
    What game modes you play if you cant find cheater? bot tdm? or it is normal today when someone has 20-50kd or 89% hs ratio or same guy kill 70% players every round just aiming thru the walls your head? some systems like overwatch is awesome in this game, but not gonna happen, like any brilliant idea.
    thats-not-gonna-happen.jpg
    I try to play this game by myself. But most of the time (my free time) iam active as GameAdmin and do the ingame tasks of this position. Punishing players because they are breaking the accepted T&Cs is one of those. If i could, i would tell you the amount of cheater i banned alone at one weekend. Adding the amount of the other GA's to this... result.. not just a handful of them. I just can tell you: If you don't like this game-> criticize it in a normal way and respect the work of the volunteers or leave it. Yes, we are volunteers and playing the same game you do. We see the situation and try to change it. It's not easy. Think over that: The community is toxic because of cheater but the player using cheats "were" or maybe still are community members. What is going on there? Tolerate cheater and playing with them in Pub or CW.. ? Playing with them and it's hard to say, in a way "supporting" them. This cheat business could not grow if less people would use the product of it. The demand grows so the offer will adapt. That's kind of an economic theory. Humans have to be fair and play fair... but what am i saying? That is the way the society goes.
    Hochachtungsvoll,
    Col. Grade 4
    [GA]Gone'

• I know you ban ppl, but its so useless job when you can make countless new accounts and keep cheating, over 2 years gone and nothing has changed, so why game developers what ever dont make it harder? it think ppl dont give money to gameforge anymore, and thats why they dont care. Xingcode is worst anticheat i never see, no regular updates, no hack detection, nothing good to tell, and i cant believe how game server cant detect hacks like whole team die when round start, or namechangers??? Why the anticheat are not in game servers???
    When i look game stats i noticed how many players are left or delete game, if 20% (even 30%) players left in one month, this game has no change to recover anymore, but we can praise gameforge again, another game what gameforge has killed xD

KKTHXBYE
  • I personally think that the game has changed into a positive direction.

Yeah, there are still many moments when I just wish to deinstall it and never touch it again,
    for example when there is a high-rank hacker who oneshots you and claims to be clean
    or simelar experiences.
    But only a few months ago there was a time when there was a mr.che.....(you all know)
    in nearly every round. That's not the case anymore. GMs and GAs are doing a pretty decent job.
    Moreover aren't all players which are better than you hackers. I know what I'm talking about.
    There almost isn't any round where people don't flame me. I get kicked almost every
    5th round.
    And if there's a person that's just better than me, for example when he knows better spots,
    more nadespots or just peeks faster, there is nothing I can do about it. (I'm still shouting at my
    PC tho, I'm not calm all the time >_>. My mates will know xd)

Just play this game if you have fun and stop playing if you don't.
    Don't cry about everything. When you think you saw a cheater make a video and send it the
    support (Yeah, the support isn't flawless, I know).
    Stop kicking every player whos better than you.

Sincerely, PR0M7 ;)
    My IGNs:

Academy'PR0M7
    PR0MT
  • Hello,

Thank you for your contributions, however this kind of thread doesn't have place on this board, since the best we can do to fight cheaters is reporting them on the support system.

Jules, if you don't respect the board rules and you keep using an offensice language, your threads will keep bieng closed.

Topic closed.

Regards,
    Albus