Gameforge NA Support

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

• Gameforge NA Support

The North American server is completely dead. I am honestly disappointed with how the support has been done with these servers. North American players such as myself really want to play and enjoy this game again. But sadly its like Gameforge gave up on us. Like do you guys even think about trying to do something about the player base at all, its like you guys just do not care about one server because the other is doing just fine. I believe there are a plethora of things that could be done to improve the game and to at least attempt at populating NA servers. Like have you guys even thought about attempting to merge the servers. I have seen this done before, with a game called Blacklight Retribution. They decided to go ahead and merge EU servers with the NA servers, there wasn't any lag issues, there was little to no latency issues and still aren't any. I think Gameforge should give this a try so we can all enjoy ourselves, not just one server.

-My Message to Gameforge
      (That most likely won't be seen)
    • I agree with Thun, I used to play this game for fun and now the player base has gone down, there is always less than 20 people on, I've been here since the game started back up for NA and now I'm sad to say it is dying down, I've spent so much money on here for no reason, we were told there was gonna be some type of advertisement be we failed to see that. I've missed the game when it was apart of aeria games, at least they took the time and effort to promote it, I hope it either goes down, so I can get a refund on all the money I spent or at least let their be some promoting be done.
    • NA Suffers from lack of players way more than EU. Yes I think EU is doing very fine compared to NA. If NA had the amount of players EU had, we would be happy as hell. Yes we get less than 20 players a day. Rarely ever have a SINGLE, listen to me, and I quote "A SINGLE" full lobby, rarely that is. It is usually a damn 10 player blasting lobby, with like 3-5 AI TDM's with like 1-3 people in them. Advertising would be very beneficial to your game no matter what. Again its either advertise better, or figure out a way to merge the NA/EU servers with as little latency issues as possible. I have seen other games do it. So it isn't impossible, its just the fact that would Gameforge decide to give it a try, that's the issue.

-Facts.
    • THUN wrote:

NA Suffers from lack of players way more than EU. Yes I think EU is doing very fine compared to NA. If NA had the amount of players EU had, we would be happy as hell. Yes we get less than 20 players a day. Rarely ever have a SINGLE, listen to me, and I quote "A SINGLE" full lobby, rarely that is. It is usually a damn 10 player blasting lobby, with like 3-5 AI TDM's with like 1-3 people in them. Advertising would be very beneficial to your game no matter what. Again its either advertise better, or figure out a way to merge the NA/EU servers with as little latency issues as possible. I have seen other games do it. So it isn't impossible, its just the fact that would Gameforge decide to give it a try, that's the issue.

-Facts.
      20 Players only? Wow thats far not enough players. I'm going to visit you!
    • I love this game I online everyday but the players are so low in numbers only like 4 to 7 even on weekend.I stopped spending real money on this game for the said reason but if you,guys merge this NA server to EU it will be more fun and for sure I will spend money again on this game.I don't play any game at all only this game, I love this game and it would be nice if it's merge to EU so that we can play more players.Thanks! :minigun: :missilelauncher:
      :missilelauncher:
    • The real problem with NA SF2 is players like yourselves. Everyone has the same complaint "oh the game is dying, oh no there is only 1 lobby and its AI mode". The 5-10 new accounts I see everyday do not enjoy getting destroyed by experienced players like us. That is the largest reason the game does not grow. Old players always come back and say the same old thing playing maybe 1 time a month. If everyone did their best to play more frequently, I think the results would surprise all of us.

For those of you that do want to play, the game is most active after 9pm CT

Note: @frontline, try playing without eo's, mg and armor and maybe they won't rage quit so hard LOL