Please Skill!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

• Please Skill!

Please ,would you merge the N.A server to EU so we the NA players can enjoy this great game?Can you consider of merging the server to EU please ?This is the only game I like out there,"yes,there's so may games"but skill is still the best to play with.I don't buy caps no more it's no point of me spending money without anybody to play with at NA server.Please consider! :dash:
      :missilelauncher:
    • This operation can not be performed only with regard to the "MS Ping" speech.

If I live in Germany I have 50ms ok?
      Perfect, I will not only have a player with a ping average between 2 and 50/110 but I will have players with ping above 200-300 because the response time from North America to Europe is very high.

Another example:

- I live in canada (but the servers of S.k.i.l.l are in holland) I have a response time and then a ping which is around 280ms.
      - You instead live in Germany so the response time between the two servers is faster so you will have a ping equal to 40ms

So if we try to shoot at the same time you will always win because your response time is faster
      Languages (those I know): English (8), German (6), Italian (10) and Spanish (3)
      Personal Goal: Work as a Moderator

:wbb:
    • I think it is a good idea for SKILL Staff to merge North America server with the EU servers. Because I heard that after the recent update, people in EU started to play SKILL again. But in NA, the game is still dead. People are not playing SKILL in NA. I sure hope that the server merging would happen in the next SKILL major update.
    • You ALL! Answer my Question! :minigun: :missilelauncher:

Azax listen ,if they don't merge the server to EU, players here will use Vpn to play whether you like or not by doing so it will create worst lags but if the players here at NA will not use vpn I don't think it will lag.Why I am asking if I will play at EU using" vpn" I don't get ban or not for the reason that I will spend thousands of $$$$.(
      Vpn)is againts 'ToS'it's gonna be so sad after spending my money then the billing TEAM found out am at U.S playING EU and have me ban for using VPN. :minigun: :missilelauncher:
    • Azax,right after the sf2 aeria games closes most of NA players went play EU for two years and we never lagged and our ping is between 140 to 195.And the truth is that we never lagged it just our ping is orange.But back then I never spent money for cash for reason I was using vpn which is against "ToS "so now I am making sure that when I play using vpn and spend money to it I don't get ban . thus,If ever they ban me I can get my money back through PayPal by having evidence of them letting me play with vpn.
    • frontline wrote:

I was using vpn which is against "ToS "so now I am making sure that when I play using vpn and spend money to it I don't get ban . thus,If ever they ban me I can get my money back through PayPal by having evidence of them letting me play with vpn.
      As you stated yourself It is against the ToS to use a VPN it was back then it is right now, so it is at your own risk, and no PayPal will not refund you anything.
      Kind regards,
      iiRapiiD
      Mr'Bunny
    • Gameforge could also join the 2 servers but always referring to the ping issue, the North Americans will not be able to play as they currently play on the American server

So I still do not see the reason for this "fury" about the merger when you have been given all the answers.
      Languages (those I know): English (8), German (6), Italian (10) and Spanish (3)
      Personal Goal: Work as a Moderator

:wbb:
    • Do not forget we are not aerie games, also when you purchase cash in-game you weave any kind of refund right as it is said in a little info box before purchase anyways, As mentioned before merging will be a bad thing for the Eu community due to the ping differences, do not say things as <200 ping does not affect anything as ppl with 80+ ping already affect my gameplay due to me having constant 16 ping..
      Kind regards,
      iiRapiiD
      Mr'Bunny
    • Can we all just forget about the ping issue and merge the servers please? People in North America don't play skill, it is dead here in NA. By merging the servers, the few people who play SKILL in NA can be matched up against the many people who play in EU. I won't have to worry about the game dying again. I don't have to think about being the only one playing SKILL. By merging the servers, we have a great chance to revive the game. Hopefully SKILL staff can take my suggestion into consideration. Thanks and have a great day.

Regards,

Will.i.am
    • Thing is, it is ban-able yet I personally am not going to try and find out if you are using a VPN, I do not like to play vs people with 120+ ping yet i completely understand that people are using VPN's so that they are able to play, but again it is ban-able so there will always be a chance to get a ban
      Kind regards,
      iiRapiiD
      Mr'Bunny
    • Hi Rpaid,I am started playing again from my old account my ingame name is (acid )and I am using vpn my ping is 154 to 160 am always at EU everyday my clan''s name is (fast &furious.Now,all these saying is that , i wiil see if you guys will ban me using vpn if not then I will start buying cash off my PayPal.I am try to be open and transparent about me playing using vpn.If you will ban me it's all up to you.Peace! :monster: :monster: :monster: