Special Force 2 Problems

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

• Special Force 2 Problems

This game has few problems which makes me not want to play this game. :thumbdown:

1. The game servers are in Germany. The reason why this is a problem at least for me is because it gives the German players an advantage over other players which just shows that ping has a big impact on you're skill level. You can clearly see this issue when peaking a corner, where you don't even see the enemy and you get shot at.

2. Hit boxes. Where do I even start with this point. The hit boxes are tragic especially when the enemy is wearing a skin. There were multiple occasions when playing Clan Wars or Public were you shot the player near the hip and the bullet just fly's no matter the ping. Another problem is the head shot hit box were the lower part of the head deals 50 damage and the top of the head 100. In my opinion this doesn't make sense because a head shot should be a instant death.

3. Unbalanced weapons. This is quite a big issue for me. The reason for this is because many weapons for the capsules have better statistic when compared to the same weapon from the sp shop. This makes the game unbalanced as these weapon allow people with no skill level to play much better as there weapon has basically no recoil when zooming in like the new AN with the EO-tech and silencer. This destroys the point of grinding in order to improve playing a certain weapon well.

4. Anti-Cheat. The current anti-cheat is the most useless piece of software i seen the whole of my life. This anti-cheat is so good that it isn't even detecting free hacks which is a problem in this current. Not even talking about the paid hacks. My recommendation would be to change to battle eye which is the best on the market.

5. Updates. I understand that updates can take a long time for many reason. However, I don't understand the reason why I have to wait months and months for a update to the game just to see a copied and pasted update from another version of skill. I believe that you copy the updates from the Korean Skill and don't even bother to change some of the text to English.

I would love to see the response of the game administration and players below. <3
    • Luminix wrote:

I see non of the administration replied because they know my points are true and are too lazy to fix them. LOL
      We just can forward those problems because we are not able to fix them by ourselfs. Those points have been answered in so many threads and it's just everytime the same.

Short:

1. german company so the servers are in germany. German players have ping problems too
      2. I have no problems with hitbox. -> Deactivated the skins in game options
      3. weapons are not unbalanced. I play mostly "normal" weapons and can easy kill the players with capsule weapons
      4. it's not the best, we know it
      5. we are not "coyping" it but Dragonfly (programmer) is creating those updates. It's not a problem that some things are the same and other things are different. The translation mistakes mostly have been fixed. Some things are the same on all servers and some are "special" stuff for each server.
      Hochachtungsvoll,
      Col. Grade 3
      [GA]Gone'

• Luminix wrote:

This game has few problems which makes me not want to play this game. :thumbdown:

1. The game servers are in Germany. The reason why this is a problem at least for me is because it gives the German players an advantage over other players which just shows that ping has a big impact on you're skill level. You can clearly see this issue when peaking a corner, where you don't even see the enemy and you get shot at.

2. Hit boxes. Where do I even start with this point. The hit boxes are tragic especially when the enemy is wearing a skin. There were multiple occasions when playing Clan Wars or Public were you shot the player near the hip and the bullet just fly's no matter the ping. Another problem is the head shot hit box were the lower part of the head deals 50 damage and the top of the head 100. In my opinion this doesn't make sense because a head shot should be a instant death.

3. Unbalanced weapons. This is quite a big issue for me. The reason for this is because many weapons for the capsules have better statistic when compared to the same weapon from the sp shop. This makes the game unbalanced as these weapon allow people with no skill level to play much better as there weapon has basically no recoil when zooming in like the new AN with the EO-tech and silencer. This destroys the point of grinding in order to improve playing a certain weapon well.

4. Anti-Cheat. The current anti-cheat is the most useless piece of software i seen the whole of my life. This anti-cheat is so good that it isn't even detecting free hacks which is a problem in this current. Not even talking about the paid hacks. My recommendation would be to change to battle eye which is the best on the market.

5. Updates. I understand that updates can take a long time for many reason. However, I don't understand the reason why I have to wait months and months for a update to the game just to see a copied and pasted update from another version of skill. I believe that you copy the updates from the Korean Skill and don't even bother to change some of the text to English.

I would love to see the response of the game administration and players below. <3

1. This is not really true, I myself play with a 16 - 36 ping ( I am Dutch ) And it is terrible to play with people with higher ping, reason? Simply I peek, go back behind the object and I die behind the object without seeing anyone as they have 80+ ping.. this is not something the people from Germany with low ping's do it's the people further away with the high pings.

2. You should check out other games hitboxes.. OFC it is not perfect but I never have the issue of aiming at someone who is not moving and the bullet not hitting him.
      Bullet's fly because of the spread, this has nothing to do with the game's hitboxes.
      And no a headshot is not a1 hit kill by instance, If you were to take a bullet to the brain yeah ofc 1 hit kill, yet if you shoot at his helmet well guess what helmets are for, also if you get shot in the cheek its not an instant death.

3.This is completely irrelevant, it has NOTHING to do with that little 5 % extra damage 5 % of 70 damage is 4 so that 4 extra damage power really makes the difference of the kill? well use a stronger weapon.. It does matter whether you have skills or not because even if someone who has full Cash outfit with some Orgelbox weapon if he sprays me at the chest legs or arms I will blow off his head, simple.

4. yeah it is sh*t everyone knows yet this is where we have the Game Masters, Game Admin's and of course you the players for, it's not 100% efficient yet it works we simply have to row the boats that we have been giving everyone wants a cruise ship instead of some bathtube..

5. Well we do not control this as we are the GameForge is the Published and not developer, we can forward issue's requests and whatever yet they decide in the end what comes and what not.
      Kind regards,
      iiRapiiD
      Mr'Bunny
    • New

The anti cheat we currently have is just a joke. It helps the cheat developers because they can just test their cheat and look if it's detected without any consequences. The anticheat doesnt ban you it just stops your game which means its almost useless!
      "Ein Dinosaurier, der macht alles Platt!" - Unbekannt