Cannot log into Account Despite New Password

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Language sections

• Cannot log into Account Despite New Password

Hey everyone,

i used to play this game 2+ years ago and wanted to come and check it out again. However, when trying to log into my account, i face a simple problem: It just wont work.
      I reset my password (got sent to email x***********@***.de
      I then reset the Password & get the confirmation.
      When trying to log in, it will still tell me it doesnt match.

Any help? I can't log into the support section either since that requires the same data....
    • Hi there @SillyScream,

Support accounts and game accounts are handled separatedly, if you never used the support system in the past you'll need to create a new account as IAmLegend told you (I strongly suggest to do it with the email address linked to your game account), once you have your account created and validated, send a ticket to the Game Team so they can check out your problem :)
      If you don't know your away around the Support system here is a really helpful tutorial on it: Support System Tutorial

Regards,
      Senakhtenre.

"Grandmas hold our tiny hands for just a little while... But our hearts forever."
      Love you grandma. Until we meet again. Rest in peace.
    • Senakhtenre wrote:

Hi there @SillyScream,

Support accounts and game accounts are handled separatedly, if you never used the support system in the past you'll need to create a new account as IAmLegend told you (I strongly suggest to do it with the email address linked to your game account), once you have your account created and validated, send a ticket to the Game Team so they can check out your problem :)
      If you don't know your away around the Support system here is a really helpful tutorial on it: Support System Tutorial

Regards,
      Senakhtenre.
      i say same solution , only help guys .

Regards

Nombre en juego :♥♩Am♠Legend♪♥
      Twitch : IAmLegendESP
      Facebook : IAmLegend SF2
      YouTube : IAmLegend SF2 YT

:chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :rocketlauncher: