Maybe it's time to take action?

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    Language sections

    • New

      Chipmunk wrote:

      if there was active staff ready to take action immidiatly, eventho this is a far sought dream
      We are active and doing our best limited to our possibilities. Our permissions and possibilities are limited and some of us (not all and this is understandable) are investing so much time to save the game and give 100% to get rid of cheaters and players which are violating the rules they accepted before.

      Can speak just for myself: I'm active every day in forum, ingame and ticket system. I'm banning every day cheaters reported via ticket or found by myself. It's hard to be here everytime because we want to play this game (or others) too, enjoy time with friends or just get stuff right in real life. Players ask why we are playing and not banning cheaters.... yeah because we are "players" too and not NPC's or machines only for supportstuff. I'm more active for this game as I should be in comparison to the whole situation.

      Why are we not discussing here with you about the situation? The most of all points have been mentioned in other threads and it's everytime the same. Sure we could answer the same again and again but that's not the option you want and we want neither. GM's and GA's have to wait just like you all.

      The current situation is just sad and depressing.

      Thx to all of you for answering and discussing this but please try to show respect to the staff and respect the work they do.

      regards,
      Prediction'
      DE-GA
      Hochachtungsvoll,
      Col. Grade 4
      [GA]Gone'

    • New

      I can understand each party involved.
      However, I am here to play a game and just want to have fun. I can‘t record and send tickets the whole time. That‘s not the reason why I am playing this game.
      As I said I know there is no one here to blame. The people who are responsible are probably sitting in their offices with their suits and are happy whenever someone buys cash.
    • New

      Prediction' wrote:

      Chipmunk wrote:

      if there was active staff ready to take action immidiatly, eventho this is a far sought dream
      We are active and doing our best limited to our possibilities. Our permissions and possibilities are limited and some of us (not all and this is understandable) are investing so much time to save the game and give 100% to get rid of cheaters and players which are violating the rules they accepted before.
      Can speak just for myself: I'm active every day in forum, ingame and ticket system. I'm banning every day cheaters reported via ticket or found by myself. It's hard to be here everytime because we want to play this game (or others) too, enjoy time with friends or just get stuff right in real life. Players ask why we are playing and not banning cheaters.... yeah because we are "players" too and not NPC's or machines only for supportstuff. I'm more active for this game as I should be in comparison to the whole situation.

      Why are we not discussing here with you about the situation? The most of all points have been mentioned in other threads and it's everytime the same. Sure we could answer the same again and again but that's not the option you want and we want neither. GM's and GA's have to wait just like you all.

      The current situation is just sad and depressing.

      Thx to all of you for answering and discussing this but please try to show respect to the staff and respect the work they do.

      regards,
      Prediction'
      DE-GA
      I understand this is or would be an answer from the emotional part.

      However we have to look beyond this, it's easy to talk about respect here and there, while we know this infestation started with rotten apples failing there contracts and rights.

      It's not every day the same and it's deffinitly not spoken about in all threads, I am really holding myself back and not let my emotions slip in, by this disrespectful answer of yours. Hence the fact I am being respectful to the Team as to the Forum Rules aswell as the Awareness of the ingame situation, it's a big mistake if you think you can just write me off like any other by answering like this, of course it's easy to grab likes.

      Yes both parties are human and not machines, yet you chose for the job to take care of the game voluntairy, if you feel your need is just to play the game and I am only speaking about this moment, where playing arround has to be given up to serve a community, you are at the wrong place Prediction.

      Please be carefull if you want to talk about respect, because answers like these are just blatant an F. You to the community.

      Stop playing arround, you and I and all others know at this time there is no time, having things going on in real life goes up front, been there aswell, BUT when it was needed I was online and took care of business without these little privilages you guys have been gifted, so again if you feel like you do enough basically there is no challenge or will in changing things arround.

      You guys should sit together and get a clear mind of this situation, again and I quote myself: "This is not a 1 o 1 cheater situation, we are talking about GM TOOL Abusing hackers". That can kick, disconnect players and do way more worse things than you can imagine.

      Stop playing the victim, that belongs to the community, you can try and answer and lie which is fine, but we asked for a reply from a GA.

      Think about it, GM TOOL Abusers had to start somewhere right?

      Stop the bullshittery and lies and act like a community handler and start digging for better answers, else you are nothing better than a machine replier.

      Besides if you expect players to write and send tickets all day, they are in the position to ask you to do your job all day whenever you are there. Because for both parties again, we are human and like to play the game both, doesn't mean you should point fingers, because the truth is and will always be that Gameforge has to be the one to take action and their employers and representers as yourself have to make sure this message comes across. So be carefull about speaking of respect, because in my eyes you guys are slacking and I am not here to flame or rant,
      It's feedback and yes negative feedback, which is hard to take in and evaluate to create changes in behavior of how things are handled, make up your mind and do something with it.

      With high respect,

      Chipmunk
      -Retired Gameforge GM-
      -=[As a finishing touch, God created the Dutch!]=-
      ----> Support Ticket <----
      ----> Guestbook <----

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Chipmunk ().

    • New

      Hello,


      If you want to discuss about the way to fight against cheaters, how to help the team and so on it is fine to keep the thread, but if you complain about the game team or you blame their job while you don't know all the work behind, I will close the thread and you can send your complains privately.


      Regards,
      Albus
    • New

      Chipmunk wrote:

      by this disrespectful answer of yours
      Don't know where you see this "disrespect" in my answer.

      Chipmunk wrote:

      it's a big mistake if you think you can just write me off like any other by answering like this
      I tried to not answer to this topic all the time. But I decided to write a short text. It's not like "I need likes so I write emotional whining stuff".

      Chipmunk wrote:

      Yes both parties are human and not machines, yet you chose for the job to take care of the game voluntairy, if you feel your need is just to play the game and I am only speaking about this moment, where playing arround has to be given up to serve a community, you are at the wrong place Prediction.
      I'm doing my best every day. I can speak for myself only here because I can't look in the heads of other staff members. Yes we are volunteers and we choose it but our permissions are limited. I'm able to ban cheaters anbd I'm doing it. I can't change the game with updates or new anticheat. This isn't my task. I'm active every day and if you think I don't care about cheaters and the game at all .. you are wrong. I like to play it and I like to help the community. If I won't do it... I would not stay here today and write as GA.

      Chipmunk wrote:

      Stop playing arround, you and I and all others know at this time there is no time, having things going on in real life goes up front, been there aswell, BUT when it was needed I was online and took care of business without these little privilages you guys have been gifted, so again if you feel like you do enough basically there is no challenge or will in changing things arround.
      I'm here in every free minute I got. As I said already.. We all can't do more than we are allowed to. Permissions are limited.

      Chipmunk wrote:

      You guys should sit together and get a clear mind of this situation, again and I quote myself: "This is not a 1 o 1 cheater situation, we are talking about GM TOOL Abusing hackers". That can kick, disconnect players and do way more worse things than you can imagine.
      It's not the task of GM or GA to find a solution for this. Nervertheless we are talking about it internally about it again and again. If Dragonfly and Gameforge won't change anything I can stay here and talk about it every day with no result.

      Chipmunk wrote:

      Stop playing the victim, that belongs to the community, you can try and answer and lie which is fine, but we asked for a reply from a GA.
      I'm not playing the victim. Don't try to put me in this role. What should I tell you as GA? That I'm not allowed to talk about updates, changes, anticheat, cheaterbans?

      Chipmunk wrote:

      Stop the bullshittery and lies and act like a community handler and start digging for better answers, else you are nothing better than a machine replier.
      Show me points in my text where I'm lying. I would like to know such points.

      Chipmunk wrote:

      the truth is and will always be that Gameforge has to be the one to take action
      This is completely right. But it's the truth too that we can't do more as our permissions allow. (GM and GA)
      CM's and other GF employers have to work on it. My work is kind of useless if they won't change anything.

      Chipmunk wrote:

      It's feedback and yes negative feedback
      I'm happy for this feedback. It's not like "..this sh't again.. close thread and it's done" I'm reading all the posts. I don't like the situation but I can't change the situation xD...
      Hochachtungsvoll,
      Col. Grade 4
      [GA]Gone'

    • New

      I took a break of skill, like 2-3 months, and just two things are changed (More Hackers and less players playing) ...

      Why are we still palying this game ?
      Why we wait for a change ?
      Why we dream about playing S.K.I.L.L. SF2 without hackers ????

      Maybe beacuse we like it or we don't have anything else to play ?
      Well, i'm pretty sure i like this game and i'm sure this game can live without hackers.

      All members from staff who say "I'm just a GM/GA, what can i do? " shame on you all.
      It is simple to "Say" it is hard to "Do" shameee on you all .



      I've nothing more to say ...

      I'm , don't treat me with your normality. :dash:
    • New

      @Prediction' I am not blaming you, but I tried to write it down trough player perspective. I honestly believe you do your utterly best of course, @Albus that's not my intention at all, sorry if it does look like it that way.

      I know you can't change anything, but was hoping if we could find a middle ground somewhere on what we could do. As prediction mentioned it's up to Gameforge, but some players feel left behind on the actions being taken which I understand not everything can be shared but a small transparency would be nice of course, not saying you are lying to us, but more in a way of just write tickets etc we all know this aint always the best of most solutions. Eventho it covers 80% of the job being done. That's what i meant, I am happy to see you feel part of this Prediction and you are writing from out your own perspective and not the "machine answer type".

      Don't get me wrong I just meant with else you are on the wrong place as what a player might think. I understand we all need some fun time and some time off, but it's the demand and question that kinda makes it impossible and of course I wouldn't want anything less than that we all can enjoy the game as we should be doing.

      Sorry if it felt too "attacked" that's not the intention of this thread, it's more like to see what people think of it and if we can find solutions for both parties.

      Kind regards,

      Chipmunk
      -Retired Gameforge GM-
      -=[As a finishing touch, God created the Dutch!]=-
      ----> Support Ticket <----
      ----> Guestbook <----