Maybe it's time to take action?

Language sections

• Yes bro impossible play this game, only cheaters ...

• I give up , no one really cares for this game.

We all know that nothing will change

I don't know why GM's still spend time to ban cheaters for free on a dead game

You say that the priority are the cheaters , you ban them , then what ? They just need 5 seconds to create a new account.

The real problems are :

Communication between the game and the players

Social Media inactiv 0 content

Anticheat not updated for years

Updates

E-sport

Not fixing bugs in the game

-

So baning cheaters wont change nothing

I asked one why he use cheats and he said that he will not stop beacause skill is using xingcode 3

So i give up talking on this forum for nothing

Does anyone know a similar game to skill ?

• Yes +1

Prediction'

Finet

Dawnlight

Albus

SkizZ7

Excelsior

Ridy

Ryiuken

Andios

• I think I'll speak for everyone by saying that it's the path we've chosen, we like what we do, we suffer most of the times, we argue sometimes but at the end it's who we are and until this game stands, we'll try to be at your/its side no matter what.

• We love playing this game, even if there are so much cheaters, we play with friends and still have fun, that is the part that keeps us here, and will Always keep us, cheaters are everywhere like I said, but the mentality that you guys show is the problem.

I mean mertz u just wrote like 200 words and the 50% of what you are saying is bullsht.

But other 50% was Well said about the cheaters, there is no point in banning them unless it is gonna be Hwid bans, so that is why we have officier channels where we can play, but no one doing so, so that is again a problem of community.

• Put Easy Anti Cheat . Put HWID Ban . 99 % of actual cheat blocked because watersmoke dont use a signed driver for his cheat and use normal injection .

All Public source code detected ( private proactive protection can block new cheat because eac is kernel based ) .

EAC wont block all but all the current website will actually close . Free hacks and paid hacks . They're just able to bypass xigncode for 99 % of them . And if u put hwid ban like after 2 bans they are totally blocked from the game people will just stop cheat after they get their pc blocked . Most spoofer are detected in less than 1 month on EAC even if they unban their HWID they will get a ban because of a spoofer method detection . Some coders will bypass it ofc but there wont be a lot of cheaters . Bypassing this AC take a lot of time and price of hacks for these cheats grow up a lot . Just look on others game . All EAC UD Cheat cost a lot . 200 per month on fortnite sometimes ( and they still get detection after 2 or 3 months ) same on apex . If u take real mesure your community will take it seriously . It's like if someone kill a random guy in street and dont go to jail . ( bad example but still true ) . You have to put rules and force people to respect them . It' s your game .

EAC or BE are both KERNEL Anticheats and if you take care of your game now it will be ok but if u keep waiting it will be too late . If u continue to use xigncode the game will die .

Most website stop their cheats when they see EAC or BE because they are not able to bypass them i take a lot of time . All free cheats are public source code and EAC will just eat them . Paid one too ... and if u took BE it will be more than enough . There is actually no protection at all . Xigncode cant detect most public injector found on internet using the manual mapping method . The AC is bypassable in USERMODE u dont even need to hide something in memory . Sometimes even with a Hex modifier you edit a detected dll and you can inject it again like if its UD . It's too much ... really . Just change the AC and tell the players u start hwid ban ... i wanna see people coming back to this game and esl cup too . This is my feeling and if u take EAC or BattlEye ... it will save us . Fairfight too is good and dont make any problems / lags and did hid proof on R 6 Siege . Just put a new AC or start new detection cheat with xigncode but do HWID ban after a cheat detection ( and a real method not a loopback adapter method that you have to reset and spoof ur mac to get unbanned ) like the old method used on XC in 2017 on A.v.A before it close . Thanks in advance for ur answer i'll read them when i wake up :)

• justtoreply , they probably have communication problems between gms's and "superior staff".

They will say something like : We can do nothing , we have to wait bla bla bla

Already 2/3 years without changes , we need to wait 10 years ?

Just make a petition or spam the person that can change something

• , they probably have communication problems between gms's and "superior staff".

There is no communication problem between GM's and "superior" staff because the community management/product team know the problems of the game.

They will say something like : We can do nothing , we have to wait bla bla bla

That's the only thing we can say because we are not allowed to talk about upcoming changes or updates and so on.

Just make a petition or spam the person that can change something

gl hf

Hochachtungsvoll,

[GA]┼Gone'┼

41ibl015d6L.jpg

• Put Easy Anti Cheat

Gameforge alone can't change the AntiCheat because they are "just" the publisher. The rights of the game are to Dragonfly so both togehter have to discuss such situation and decide togehter. Until this won't happen, there will be no new AntiCheat.

Hochachtungsvoll,

[GA]┼Gone'┼

41ibl015d6L.jpg

• Then can we do private game using cup ? Can GM and GA create little tournament and advertise it and talk about that to superior staff ? I mean it will still remove most wallhackers and blatant aimbot user will be ez to spot . Like little tournaments between player using moss made by GA and GM so we can play without cheat . It will still make most legit players happy and they wont get prefired every time ( even if moss is bypassable ) ^^ something like this would be nice made by you

Gameforge alone can't change the AntiCheat because they are "just" the publisher. The rights of the game are to Dragonfly so both togehter have to discuss such situation and decide togehter. Until this won't happen, there will be no new AntiCheat.

Wait ur answer ^^ hihi

• Put Easy Anti Cheat . Put HWID Ban . 99 % of actual cheat blocked because watersmoke dont use a signed driver for his cheat and use normal injection .

This requires money (pay the developer).

The money is needed for many players.

There are not many players.

Result = ?

• This requires money (pay the developer).

The money is needed for many players.

There are not many players.

Result = ?

You guys have a wrong Idea about this, if it was all about the money than we could have

New AC years ago.

• The number of players increased last year. But in the game hack, macro, FPS and lag problems increased more. I think that if you correct these problems and advertise it, the mass of the game will increase.