Administration response, to your player.

Language sections

• Welcome I am a player of your game and would like to know whether upgrading will have to deal with cheaters and whether it is necessary to play your game if it is not doing smysl your game :?: Updates no cheaters a lot of the game is good and not a sin at least as long as you continue to develop it hire a property though I am Russian but your game I like but don't like that she stopped to watch please though as long as you answer me.:!::minigun::missilelauncher:

• Привет LeeWoon,

К сожалению, никакая информация о предмете обновлений не может быть раскрыта.

Я могу понять недовольство некоторых игроков.

Вся команда игроков находится в пути каждый день, чтобы сообщать или наказывать игроков, которые не следуют правилам.

Тот факт, что не все игроки могут быть разоблачены сразу, я полагаю, я не буду объяснять дальше.

Если вы видите игроков, которые не следуют правилам,

Я могу только рекомендовать вам сообщить об этом через билет.

Вот ссылка на нашу систему поддержки. SKILL Support

Кроме того, я могу только рекомендовать как можно больше игроков на Офицерском канале заманить, потому что там мошенники низкого уровня не могут чистить, потому что там преобладает предел уровня.

Если у вас есть еще вопросы,

Не стесняйтесь здесь, на форуме, чтобы продолжать отвечать :)

• I understand, but you also understand that cheaters simply openly cheat not some kind of reaction from admins just by hiding your nickname at least 1 admin simply by playing tossing them into the ban

• I just wanted to know if the admins are watching the game in every game, cheats make someone not be an administrator so that you can simply play banil cheats. Or at least a prefix of the administration so that at least they were afraid to cheat

• That isn't right,

As I told you in my text, the team is on the move every day and eliminates players who do not follow the rules.

That not all violations can be punished, should be understandable.